Indiana Gators 2001 Looking for Friendly April 7 or 8

We are looking to play 3 or 4 game friendly with 3 or more teams April 7 or April 8 in Dayton or Cincy area. Please contact Nick Carver at Indianagatorscarver@yahoo.com if interested.

Nick Carver
Indiana Gators 2001

April 8 is Easter Sunday. Got a phone call and rumor is that we're doing this the following weekend around Cincy Dayton?

Mr hornet I heard that rumor also. The 15th but I hate starting rumors. I'll be in touch.

April 15 sounds great to us! Hope to see all of you there! We are open to 4-5 games if we can get everything worked out!

Sounds great Butch! Putting together a great group! This will be a good way to knock the rust off and get outside before the tournament stretch!

Thanks Butch! The Hawks are looking forward to it and appreciate your effort in putting this together!

Thanks, but the people that should be thanked are Mr. Carver for starting the post, and Jim Hamrick from Lebanon. Should be a great day.

Thanks to Butch and all of the coaches and teams. Will be a great day of practice before the Spring season kicks off!

All coaches have been contacted. The schedule will be out soon,
Thanks everyone.

Should be a great group of teams. Can't wait to get in the dirt!:cap:

Hey coaches I've emailed the schedule, if you cannot open it or did not receive it please let me know. I've heard from a few of you. Any questions let me know.

Thanks o1FIRE. The Hawks received the schedule and are looking forward to it.

Should be a great day of softball w/ some really good teams. Thx to all for your work making this happen!!!!!!!

2 weeks out 9 teams ready to play if anyone wants to see some good softball, come to Lebanon on April 15th around 9:00 am and hang out till 4:00.. Some of the best 10s around.