ISO Left Handed Batting/Slapping Coach NE Ohio

Discussion in 'General Softball Discussions' started by mbkaiser01, Mar 20, 2017.

1. mbkaiser01

mbkaiser01 New Member

Hi Everyone. Does anybody have recommendations for a great left handed batting & mostly slapping coach. Our 13yo daughter is looking to optomize her slap and tune her overall batting in as well. She's a true lefty, bats, throws and pitches left and learns best from other lefties. We live about an hour east of Cleveland. Willing to travel to Cleveland, Youngstown, Akron areas...

2. FastBat

FastBat Well-Known Member

Micaela Minner is a lefty. My dd is a lefty and is learning to slap from her. She seems to be improving and loves to go to lessons.
    Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/DandMSportsTraining/

Address:
    1647 Southeast Ave
    Tallmadge, OH 44278

3. mbkaiser01

mbkaiser01 New Member

Thanks. Definitely looking into.

4. Long Baller

Long Baller Active Member

Try Glenn McCoy at Pinnacle Sports in Medina. If he can't help, he will point you in the right direction.

5. mike_dyer

mike_dyer Member

I heard a guy coaching a slapper this one time, it was a lesson that her parents paid for. That guy said:

"All you have to do is put your hands back here and then run away from them."

I didn't start thinking most private coaches are scam artists that day, I had been thinking it for quite some time, but that certainly helped solidify it.