Left Handed Catcher's Mitt

Fairman

Reaction score
I coach at a small rural high school in PA and have a lefty that would like to try to catch.
Does anyone have an old left handed catchers mitt that they would be willing to donate?

I have a $300 annual budget so a specialized glove is out of the question but a mitt gathering dust in your closet would be just the ticket.
Thanks

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we do, but I would need to go to the storage unit and go through the bins to make sure and find it. I can do that this Friday if you can wait a few days.

Fairman

Reaction score
Stayinsoftball
That would be phenomenal.
I knew that someone at the OFC would help us out.
Thanks
Tom Harley

MD 20/20

Reaction score
Tom,

In the event that Meg doesn't have one, I bought one online through EBAY years ago for less than $30. I would gladly give you that one, but it's in Ft. Myers FL right now......Second thought, Maybe I should go down and get it for you!

MD 20/20

Reaction score
I'm not gonna pay to ship a free mit!!!!!!! We better go together. That shipping would be like $6, ya know. Penny smart/nickel dumb is what grandpa always said!!!!

Reaction score
We have one- if you want to message me your address I'll send it out. Or we could meet you in Florida

Fairman

Reaction score
Sent you a PM with address.
Thanks for all your efforts.
Its 48oF here today...who needs Florida?

Fairman

Reaction score
I received a wonderful left handed catchers mitt from my new best friend, Karen at STAY IN SOFTBALL today. She responded to my need with only one question, where do I send it? It is people like that and organizations like STAY IN SOFTBALL that keep me optimistic about the world.

Please support STAY IN SOFTBALL with gifts of equipment, money and time so that they can continue their work.

Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 2.32.54 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 2.27.14 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-01-22 at 2.27.14 PM.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Irish196

Reaction score
Glad you got it and it works. I just sent it though, the girls are the ones that do the work.
Just a plug for them though, any girls who are interested are welcome. And there are a few coaches who have been generous enough to express interest in helping. The girls will be contacting you very soon as they just finished a big project and are moving on to planning for the spring/summer.

Thanks to all for your continued support.

Irish196

Reaction score
Tom, we received the package yesterday with the mitt and masks and chest protector etc. and was surprised to get the donation and nice note too. Thank you! The mitt will definitely go to someone special. We don't have a girl in mind yet but the spring clinic season is quickly approaching and I am sure the right girl will present herself. : ) I'll let you know. Thank you! Karen