Catching and Catchers discussion Looking for coach!!!

Reaction score
In need of catching coach in New Castle, PA have two daughters.

12U & 10U

12U plays on travel team in Ohio, but we live in New Castle, PA. She is not the catcher on travel, but is learning how to become a catcher for JR. High team. She has an opportunity to become the starter, but I can't train her. She is doing what she can to practice at home but I don't know what I'm doing and don't want to teach her wrong.

10U daughter is wanting to become a catcher also, she she only plays rec but wanting to get her in travel also

12u daughter
10U daughter
Both need someone willing to train. Both girls have complete gear set.

yocoach

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

12U & 10U

12U plays on travel team in Ohio, but we live in New Castle, PA. She is not the catcher on travel, but is learning how to become a catcher for JR. High team. She has an opportunity to become the starter, but I can't train her. She is doing what she can to practice at home but I don't know what I'm doing and don't want to teach her wrong.

10U daughter is wanting to become a catcher also, she she only plays rec but wanting to get her in travel also

12u daughter
10U daughter
PM sent

jenny

Reaction score

12U & 10U

12u daughter
10U daughter

hello, are you still looking for a catching coach? i will
be more then welcome to teach your girls!

My name is Jenny Gordon. I graduated from John F. Kennedy Memorial High school (2020) and had just completed my first year as a full time student athlete at Pace University In New York were i play NCAA softball. I am offering individual softball lessons this summer starting in June. I am a Utility player but my main position is Catching, i can teach any position including beginner pitching. I am fully vaccinated but Covid 19 precautions will and can be taken to ensure safety for everyone, this includes the equipment to be sanitized down after every lesson.

If you are interested or know anyone who would be, you can contact me with the information below. I am available to answer all your questions.

Email:

Jennytheresa27@gmail.com

Phone Number:

856-889-7303