MAPLE LEAF WEST

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
ANNUAL MAPLE LEAF WEST TOURNAMENT
JUNE 9th & 10th, 2018.
10U, 12U, 14U, 16U and 18U
4 Game Minimum!
$350 Entry Fee for a single team.
$325 PER TEAM FOR MULTIPLE TEAMS FROM YOUR ORGANIZATION.

*Weather Permitting

THE MAPLE LEAF WEST WILL USE THE TRADITIONAL 4 GAME MINIMUM FORMAT AND WE CAN TAKE UP TO 60 teams. Victory Sports Park does charge a gate. 3 Passes per team per day are provided for coaches.

Maple Leaf West Games will be played at Victory Sports Park and nearby field in N. Ridgeville and/or Elyria, Ohio

Tournament Rules, Registration and on-lineregistration/payment are available at http://www.ohiofastpitchtournaments.com

Questions: Please contact, Bob Himmelein at bobh1951@gmail.com. Telephone Number 440-773-9973.

NFHS RULES
75 Minutes, finish the inning. Championship Games will be untimed, 10U will be maximum of 100 minutes, finish the inning.

Teams must be ready to play 20 minutes ahead of schedule.
Refunds as per rules of the event in the event of rain-outs.
Sportsmanship is expected and crude or abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Restrooms, Concessions are available.

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
I will start posting team list later, so far we have about several entries. Thanks for your interest.

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: ENTRY LIST WILL BE POSTED 12/13/17, I have had some personal matters to take care of. Thanks for your interest!
Bob H

Bob_Himmelein

Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT: I will be updating the entry list on 12/13/17. I have some personal matters to deal with. We are pleased to announce that this event will be a USSSA Sanctioned event. A lot of research Has been done and we decided this is the best direction to go to continue our efforts to bring affordable events to N.E. In total all five of the events I run and many of the other former PGF events are switching. We will post this information is USSSA North Section soon.

Thanks for your patience.

Bob Himmelein