MC Madness 18U Red Needs Elite Outfielder Sub at Buckeye Showdown July 11-13

seeing2020

Reaction score
I need a solid, elite outfielder to join us for the weekend of July 11-13 at the Buckeye Showdown RecruitFest in Columbus, OH at Berliner Park.

We play twice on Friday evening, again Saturday afternoon, then bracket play begins either Saturday evening or Sunday morning depending on our seeding. A schedule will be sent via email once finalized.

This player should meet ALL of the following criteria:
-Born in 1995 or after - 18U or 16U eligible
-Performs at a high level and understands the game
-Interested in competing at the college level / has signed to play at the college level / has already played 1 year of college softball
-Not already competing at the Buckeye Showdown - double rostering is not allowed without TD approval
-ASA or NSA Insured by their home organization. This is an open roster tournament, however, I ask that they are ASA or NSA Registered & insured.

If you're interested, please send me your player profile sheet, all info regarding the above criteria, and your skills video if available. (These requirements should help decipher serious/talented athletes from the mediocre athletes). Send to Shay Adams at s.c.adams20@gmail.com.

MC Madness 18U Red is an elite travel team that currently stands 13-7 and in the previous two seasons accumulated a 77-29 record that included championships at the 2012 Mountaineer Showdown (WV), 2013 Maple Leaf ENQ (OH), & 2013 Buckeye Showdown (OH); a runner's up finish at the 2013 Compuware Classic (Champions Division), 2014 Sheer Madness USA Qualifier & 2014 5-Alarm Fastpitch Classic; and top-ten finishes at the 2012 & 2013 ASA 16U State Tournament, 2012 & 2013 ASA 16U Eastern Nationals (4th & 7th), and the 2013 Fireworks Frenzy USA Qualifier.

We have already qualified for, and are attending, this year's 18U USA Nationals in Montgomery, AL.

We take winning seriously while having fun and learning about the game. Both coaches are young and energetic & played college softball (D1 & NAIA/DII). Six players on our roster are currently committed to play at various collegiate levels, while the younger five players are all gaining interest from colleges at all levels. This tournament runs at the same time as the nearby elite Stingrays showcase, therefore hundreds of college coaches are in town at both tournaments throughout the weekend. You can visit our website at www.mcmadnessfastpitch.com to learn more about us.

Last edited:

seeing2020

Reaction score
Hello, We have found outfielders to join us for Buckeye Showdown. Thanks for your interest.

Shay

akaroly

Reaction score
My name is Amanda Karoly and I am 16 years old, and I live in Grafton, Ohio. I have been looking for a travel team to tryout for for the longest time! Please email me if you know of any madness coaches of any 16/18U teams, I would appreciate it so much! I'm primarily a first baseman amd catcher, but I can play everywhere! Please let me know! ! > klk924@aol.com