Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Micaela Minner and Darcy Thompson - Timing Clinic - Live Pitching Reps - Shoulder Injury Prevention

Reaction score
Website
www.micaelaminner.com
Micaela Minner and Darcy Thompson - Timing Clinic - Live Pitching Reps - Shoulder Injury Prevention
Nov. 27th 2016 - Softball Clinic - Timing - Injury Prevention with Micaela Minner
Sun Date: 11/27/2016 From: 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Room: Batting Cage
5.jpg

Cost: $40
Date: November 27th 2016
Time: 9am-11am arrive at 8:30am for registration
Registration starts at 8:30am

Micaela Minner will go over loading and swinging on time. "Hitting is timing and pitching is interrupting timing". She will answer questions like: How do I know when the bat should hit the ball? How do I know when to load? How do I know when to take a step? What if she is a slow pitcher? Fast pitcher? How do I hit a change ups? Then hitting circuit with LIVE PITCHERS! The goal is for athletes to get more realist live at-bats against a pitcher NOT ON THEIR TEAM. The more practice you can get the more consistent you become in a sense of making adjustments! Even if you already train with me - the bulk of this will be repetitions against live pitching and seeing yourself on film!

(5 min water break)

Darcy Thompson, the strength and conditioning coach, will cover the topic of shoulder injury prevention. Provide pre-hab movements that can help to prevent shoulder injuries.

Visit dandmsportstraining.com and click get started. Then create a profile and click enrollments and sign up! Pay at the door when you arrive! See yall soon :) OR email us at dandmsportstraining@gmail.com