Mother Nature Wins Again ??

jt7663

Reaction score
Not to take anything away from all the Girls Battling through Poor Playing conditions but ... does anyone really win The "Trophy" after 1 or 2 Bracket Games? Maybe the Girls win with the New Friends they made sitting through Rain Delays. There were some Great Team Dance Off's!!!

FastBat

Reaction score
We have experienced a very rainy spring. No one wins.

Reaction score
you guys need to pick better tournaments. LOL We have only lost 2 pool games all spring due to the rain delays. That being said this weekend I got home at 1am Monday morning. This is the toughest year I can recall in a long time fighting with the weather.

daboss

Reaction score
We all know you can't change the weather. You can change the conditions. That's why some MLB teams play in domes. Still ther'es something to be said about choosing a recreational sport that is at the mercy of weather.

Try being a farmer for a living! What I do for fun? Car racing and fastpitch softball and I live in Ohio!!!!

wow

Reaction score
Invest in pallets of field dry, some very large tarps, a 4 wheeler with grader, and a ton of rakes and brooms. Oh and a few backpack blowers. With the right amount of people working fields you can get a field ready in about 30-40 minutes.

But yes this is the worst spring in a long time. Been around the game for 9 years and never remember so many rainouts!

I thought 3 years ago was the warm spring with days in the 80's in March?

Reaction score
Website
WWW.OHIOBULLDAWGSELITE.COM
It was 2 years ago now thinking back. I was at 18U and had to think of what players were playing ninja in the rain delay at UT Chattanooga :) All summer we got 1 complete tournament with no delay.