NWO Heat 07 in need of a Guest P 6/11-6/13 for Coaster Classic at Cedar Point

Rschimm16

Reaction score
Due to a JR Olympic volleyball tournament, we are in need of pitching help 6/11-6/13. We are playing at Sports Force Park in Sandusky, OH home of Cedar Point. 06 or 07 birth years are fine. We won our first tournament of the year this weekend defeating a Texas Glory 06 team 3-1. Please text me, Rob Schimmoeller, at 419-607-0163 if you are interested. Thanks!

micajanj

Reaction score
Due to a JR Olympic volleyball tournament, we are in need of pitching help 6/11-6/13. We are playing at Sports Force Park in Sandusky, OH home of Cedar Point. 06 or 07 birth years are fine. We won our first tournament of the year this weekend defeating a Texas Glory 06 team 3-1. Please text me, Rob Schimmoeller, at 419-607-0163 if you are interested. Thanks!

I am curious of what type of pitcher are you looking for?
My daughter is an 06 pitcher/middle infielder it can play anywhere. She has a good bat and runs the bases well.

Rschimm16

Reaction score
I am curious of what type of pitcher are you looking for?
My daughter is an 06 pitcher/middle infielder it can play anywhere. She has a good bat and runs the bases well.
We are looking for a #2. Someone to throw strikes and give our defense a chance to make plays. We are definitely interested if your daughter is available. This tournament also includes a 5 day pass to Cedar Point that can be used anytime throughout the year.