Ohio Hawks Gold Teams 2019

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
What a great summer run - our Hawks Gold 18u won last night in Texas to advance to the finals of the USA Softball 18u Gold tournament in Texas.

The Hawks 16u Gold - Lenos won USA/ASA 16u State, The Hawks came in 3rd at 14u USA State, finished 1st , 2nd, and 3rd in 18u Dayton Metro, won 12u Dayton Metro, 2nd 14u Dayton Metro, won 18u GAPSS, won 16u PGF National Qualifier to go to Huntington, CA, won the 18u National Gold Qualifier in NJ, we are sending teams to USA Softball Gold Nationals (Texas), PGF Nationals (California), USA Gold Nationals in Washington and we have 3 Gold teams competing in 2 weeks at the USA Softball JO Cup in St Louis. Only the top 32 teams at each age in the country are invited to play, entry is $3000 per team.

https://www.teamusa.org/usa-softball/play-usa-softball/youth/usa-junior-olympic-cup

... more importantly we continue to get players recruited at a tremendous rate. Two players committed to D1 schools this week.

We will have 3 Gold '04 teams in 2019. I (coach Lenos) will be heading up a team that is coming into our organization. They contacted me eager to have their team follow the Hawks process that has resulted in 30+ D1 Hawks players in college softball currently, 140 total in all college levels in 6 years. The past 4 teams I have taken thru this process has put 40 players into athletic scholarships with D1 teams.

I am looking for 3-5 additional players to complete the '04 Ohio Hawks Gold - Lenos roster. Feel free to contact me via email at CoachLenos@OhioHawks.com and register using the link provided below.

Coach Wendell Hutchinson will be heading up an '04 team that will be joining the Hawks this fall. Wendell and I (coach Lenos) work together as the Hawks primary Gold coaches and recruiters, he has been a huge asset to the organization and we would not be where we are without him.

We will have 2 '03 Gold teams, 2 '05, and 1 '06 Gold team in 2019. Spots are available for players wanting to play D1 ball.

AJ Young will continue to coach our northern most '04 Gold team - if you have an interest in playing a Gold schedule and reside up north reach out to coach Coach Young.

Coach Jenni Gardner will be coaching with our '06 Coach Mackintosh and head up our '06 Gold team.

Lot's more announcements coming ... stay tuned!

If you have a daughter and would like to know more about the Hawks and have a coach reach out to you let us know.

Go here to let us know you are interested in our Gold teams. You can also go to www.ohiohawks.com and get each team coaches email and phone number to contact!

Click here to let us know your daughter is interested in our Gold program: https://goo.gl/forms/dXo6i2cY687KSeSh1

We will keep you up to date with all the tryout and team information as it happens!

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
We begin play at the USA Softball JO Cup in STL today... 3 Hawks teams will be competing. Good Luck!

garje

Reaction score
Good luck girls. Good luck also to the 18u Gold team off to compete in Myrtle Beach.