Ohio Lasers 2019 Fall Invitational

Bink44

Reaction score
Looking forward to starting our 2019/2020 season this weekend in Pickerington, Ohio. Hopefully our Ohio Lasers Teal will be on point and able to compete with the Big Dogs!!

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
I want to thank all the teams and college coaches who came out, our parents especially, the umpire crew and the staff and Pickerington North for helping make this past weekend go absolutely perfect. Lee began this tradition 8 years ago and when taking last year off of coaching passed it on to me. With this being my last year coaching travel ball I am passing the event back to Lee next fall.

We saw a lot of good teams, great performances and games this weekend but something else we tried to do was raise donations and awareness for the Eckelberry's. The softball community has always been very generous and caring and this situation continues to prove this. For those who don't know the story or how to help the family, please click this link: https://www.ohio.com/news/20190907/fund-set-up-to-assist-family-of-medina-man-missing-on-lake-erie

Robin is sorely missed and I know the family is still looking.

Last edited:

Bink44

Reaction score
Thank you Tony and Ohio Lasers Blue for an amazing weekend of Games this past weekend!!

Bink44

Reaction score
I am also very proud of our OHIO LASERS TEAL!! They were so focused, confident and coachable the entire weekend!! We played two 15U, two 16U and an 18U team, being outscored 27-12, but hey we did record our 1st win of the Journey!! Looking forward to next weekend up in Xichigan!!