Ohio Lasers Teal 06

Bink44

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Lee Pyles and our Ohio Lasers Teal Team is looking to add at least 3 players to attend both ASA/USA 14U Nationals in Salem, Virginia August 5th thru 9th and also set the groundwork to become a permanent addition to our Lasers Teal Family!!

Moving forward, we will be playing a National Level schedule which will include 5 or 6 2020 Fall Tournaments/Showcases and 8 2021 Summer Tournaments/Showcases. This will include several out of state events both in the Fall and Summer.

We are looking for high caliber athletes with a strong work ethic. Who along with her Family is willing to Share, Sacrifice and Support, each and everyone of her future Lasers Teal Teammates, Coaches and fellow Family’s!! Players will be expected to develop defensively both at a primary and secondary position.

All positions will be considered and needed, except Catcher, as we already have 2 of the best in the 06 class.

If interested, please give me a call as I would like the opportunity to share the vision we have for our Team and your Daughter moving forward!!

Sincerely,
Lee Pyles
614-949-5292

denise_anngolf

Reaction score
This is my DD's second season with Lasers Teal. This is her first season with coach Lee (non-parent coach). She loves having him as a coach. He has many years of experience. He knows the game and has made a huge improvement in my daughter's overall game and IQ of the game. He is fair with playing time. If your DD has dreams to play in college, Lee will help her get there, but she has to be willing to do her part in what it takes to make that dream a reality. My DD has texted and talked to numerous players that Lee used to coach that are now committed to colleges all over the US. We consider her coaches and her teammates our extended family.

As with everyone else, our summer schedule has been changed many times, but this is our 2019-2020 schedule to give you an idea of our travel schedule. We will likely be doing similar or more travel next season. Lasers, Stingrays, and Scenic City Summer Showcases are typically on the list, but were cancelled due to COVID.

Lasers Fall Invite
Texas Glory Invite
Bandits Challenge
Lasers Showcase
Scenic City
Atlanta Legacy (AKA Veteran's Tribute)
Indiana Shockwaves Indoor Invite
Hawks Friendlies
Uncle Charlies Battle of the Great Lakes
Buckeye Elite Battle
PGF Georgia State Championship
Tennessee Sparkler
Midwest College Showcase
Hawks Friendlies
Nationals Salem, VA

2020-2021 (tentative confirmed for fall)
Lasers Fall Invite
Indiana Magic Gold Fall Invite
Stingrays Fall Showcase
Scenic City Showcase

Contact Coach Lee at the phone number above!
Denise

denise_anngolf

Reaction score
Thank you to those that have reached out to coach Lee. He will sort through the calls and get back to people as soon as he is able. He is still taking calls of interest, so please call Lee at 614-949-5292 to discuss.

Bink44

Reaction score
Good morning, I just wanted to share that I appreciate the interest from everyone!! I will follow up with the 4 phone messages from yesterday, this afternoon 3:00-6:00. I am sorry for the delay I have just been slammed at work this whole week!! Also I may have deleted or lost a message if you want to shoot me a text I would appreciate it very much!!

denise_anngolf

Reaction score
Coach Lee wanted me to share our schedule and competition for next week's upcoming tournament. We are the only '06 team from Ohio that will be attending the Tennessee Sparkler (AKA Colorado Sparkler). This will help set us up for next year's tournament when we are second year 14's.

Feel free to follow us on Gamechanger:
http://gc.com/team-5ed0054eca8cd263d5000001 "Lasers Teal 14U" Summer 2020

Ohio Lasers Teal
14 & Under
Schedule

Wednesday, July 01, 2020

4:00 PM Heritage Point - Field 2 Renegades Fastpitch 06 (Pool A)

Thursday, July 02, 2020

8:00 AM Heritage Point - Field 1 Fury Platinum- Morrison (Pool A)

10:00 AM 4. Heritage Point - Field 2 Birmingham Thunderbolts 2024-Burns (Pool A)

Friday, July 03, 2020

2:00 PM Heritage Point - Field 5 Finesse 14u National Dreher/Bressler (Pool A)

6:00 PM Heritage Point - Field 3 EC Bullets 05 Wright (Pool A)

Saturday, July 04, 2020

8:00 AM Westside Park - Field 4 Indiana Magic Gold 05’ Wilke (Pool A)

Pool A
EC Bullets 05 Wright (Marietta, GA)
Renegades Fastpitch 06 (Phillipsburg, NJ)
Birmingham Thunderbolts 2024-Burns (Eastaboga, AL)
Finesse 14u National Dreher/Bressler (Canton, MI)
Indiana Magic Gold 05’ Wilke (Evansville, IN)
Fury Platinum- Morrison (Chattanooga, TN)
Ohio Lasers Teal (Powell, OH)

Pool B
Birmingham Thunderbolts 05-Rocky (Irondale, AL)
Chicago Cheetahs 14u Premier 05 (Oswego, IL)
Fury Premier 2024 - Sewell (Cumming, GA)
Ohio Outlaws Premier Harbold (Marysville, OH)
Gold Coast Hurricanes ET 14u (Morristown, TN)
Indiana Magic Gold 06 - Gerth (Evansville, IN)
EC Bullets Harris (Stephens City, VA)
Atlanta Vipers 07 - Tamborra (Marietta, GA)
Pool C

Georgia Impact 2023 - Lunsford (Lawrenceville, GA)
Fury Platinum Brown (ooltewah, TN)
Beverly Bandits - Michalski (Orland Park, IL)
Carolina Elite SC National Genovese (Bluffton, SC)
Michigan Batbusters 14u Premier Maloney (Macomb, MI)
Select Fastpitch 14U (Kansas City, KS)
Missouri Fury 05 (Hannibal, MO)
Indiana Magic Gold 07 Smith (Clay City, IN)

Pool D
EC Bullets - Bagarose (Alpharetta, GA)
MOJO 2024 - Ross (Rockvale, TN)
Heartland Havoc '05 (East Moline, IL)
Newtown Rock 14U National (Garvey) (Hatfield, PA)
Finesse Kramer (Wixom, MI)
Indiana Magic Gold 06 - Loudermilk (Terre Haute, IN)
St. Louis Chaos ‘06-Carr (St. Louis, MO)
Central Iowa Riptide (Earlham, IA)

Pool E
Turnin2 - Mobley 13u (Westland, MI)
EC Bullets 14U Wiggins (Woodstock, GA)
Marucci Patriots SE Gold (Baton Rouge, LA)
Indiana Magic Gold-Moore/Green (Beech Grove, IN)
Bandits NC 05 - Shook (Advance, NC)
MOJO (Jackson, TN)
AL Firecrackers 05 (Vestavia Hills, AL)

Pool F
EC Bullets - Maher (Marietta, GA)
Arkansas Platinum 05 (Roland, AR)
Indiana Shockwaves Grayson/Martin (Noblesville, IN)
VA Glory- Johnson/Avvisato (Haymarket, VA)
Texas Travelers Elite (Rockwall, TX)
Fury Fastpitch-Thomas (Maryville, TN)
Starzpremier06 (Orchard Park, NY)

Pool G
Atlanta Premier 05 - Bilz (Decatur, GA)
Indiana gators 06 Lloyd premier (Camby, IN)
Louisville Lady Sluggers 06 Swiderski (Maryland Heights, MO)
Firecrackers 2023 Sewell/Bordeau (Apopka, FL)
Lady Lightning Gold Futures (Leesburg, VA)
Frost Falcons 05 (Spring Hill, TN)
Cincy Doom - Shep (Miamisburg, OH)

Bink44

Reaction score
Just wanted to share that we truly appreciate all the interest in the 3 open roster spots for Ohio Lasers Teal 2020-2021 Team!!

We will be holding a private Ohio Lasers Teal only tryout Monday July 20th 6:00pm at Berliner Park in Columbus, Ohio. Text or call me if you are sincerely interested and I will share what diamond.

Thank You and God Bless,
Coach Lee
614-949-5292

denise_anngolf

Reaction score
Our Ohio Lasers Teal went 2-0 and played well today in the Tennessee Sparkler against amazing southern competition.

Lasers Teal 06 over Tennessee Fury 06...6-3

Lasers Teal 06 over Birmingham Thunderbolts 2024...4-2

Bink44

Reaction score
Just wanted to share that our Ohio Lasers Teal will be at the Midwest Showcase in North Ridgeville, Ohio this weekend. If you have any interest in joining our Teal Family, please check us out and introduce yourself!!

Bink44

Reaction score
Our first game this weekend is tomorrow at 12:30 vs Pittsburgh Spirit at North Olmsted Park

Bink44

Reaction score
Just a reminder to those who have contacted me...we are on Diamond #22

Bink44

Reaction score
First off, I want to say Thank You to all the Player/Family’s that attended our 1st Tryout last Monday!! At this point in my Coaching career, I sincerely appreciate all the effort and energy the Girls brought!!

At this time we have filled 1 of 3 positions, and am now focusing on either a Co#1 SS, a Co#1 3B and an elite Outfielder for those final 2 roster spots!!

We will be having a Volunteer Pre Nat’s Team practice this Monday July 27th at Berliner Park from 6-8pm...and have invited 4 elite athletes to work out with us and then follow the process from there!

We could still work in 1 or 2 additional players to join us. So with that being said, if you have elite travel experience and are truly interested in our Ohio Lasers Teal journey moving forward, please contact me!!

I hope to make those 2 offers tomorrow and have our 2020-2021 completed by Tuesday evening!!

Thank You & God Bless!!
Lee Pyles

Last edited:

Bink44

Reaction score
Really looking forward to tomorrow’s workout and am beyond excited for the 4 young Student Athletes joining us!!

Bink44

Reaction score
Thank you

Last edited:

Bink44

Reaction score
Thank You

Last edited:

Bink44

Reaction score
Today is our Ohio Lasers Teal “ Meet The Team” which includes our first practice of the new season, followed by our traditional Cookout/Party at my parents in Blue Rock, Ohio!!

Unfortunately, we have lost a couple of amazing players since our last post August 12th. We are looking to fill at least ONE of those roster spots with the best defensive OUTFIELDER, with elite speed, in the 06/07 class!! I am not too concerned with how they are hitting at this point, as I will personally help develop her myself!!

Thank You,
Lee Pyles
614-949-5292

Bink44

Reaction score
Well everything fell into place a lot sooner then I expected and we received our final #Boom this evening. Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in our Ohio Lasers Teal team, and have a safe and happy Journey this upcoming season!!