Ohio Stealth 16U (Powell, OH) Adding Pitcher and OF to Roster

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiostealthfastpitch.com
'03, '04 or '05 PITCHER AND '03 or '04 OF WANTED

Ohio Stealth 16U is a B level competitive team out of Powell/Delaware is looking for a pitcher with incredible control. We are seeking an '03, '04 or mature '05 pitcher who wants mound time and just can't find that right fit. This pitcher would be one of a pitching staff of 3 total. We also are seeking a dedicated and aggressive outfielder with great decision making.

Our defense is one of the best in the state, so we have the defense to back you up. We also have the bats with a good mix of contact/speed and sluggers. We play ball the way it should be played and play it positively and with extreme sportsmanship.

You would be joining a strong and talented family of 9 players who love the game of softball.

Interested? Email Coach Sean Hughes at kalins1@gmail.com or text 740-438-7519 to get the conversation started. We will playing 8 summer tournaments and a Tuesday evening league as part of our practices.

Attachments

• teamhuddle.jpg
    teamhuddle.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
I have been with this team for 2 years now and while before this I was only with one other team I feel that this is a special team. The coaches know what they want in there players and the more team. Sean is a great coach and is very good at showing us how plays should be carried out and how they should look. Wayne has help me a lot with my pitching and my hitting and is a very good coach. Over all I love this team and the coach and think this is the best team for me to play for and has help me grow as a player
-Abigail #45

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
I have played on many different travel teams since I was eleven, and some experiences have been good and some have been... not as good... but this team is really something different. When these coaches say that they care for and love us like family, they mean it. I have only played one fall season so far with them and it has been a very positive and fun experience... Sean and Wayne are very uplifting and only want what’s best for us. They do not yell AT ALL and put a lot of time into making us the best we can be. The girls on this team are all very loving and fun to be around. It’s a great experience!
-Katie #14

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
This is my second year with the stealth family. We are a family team. I have been around yelling teams before and this team is Definitely not a yelling team. We all work well together and we support one an other. This is definitely a amazing sport to be playing. We are here for each other and we push one an other to be the best we can be. There are some great girls and parents on this team. The coaches are very supportive and helpful. I know you would have a great experience on this team! -Kiki #21

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
"I can tell you that it wasn’t easy to just pick up any random team. when i came across stealth the way they just welcomed me in like i was already part of the team was very comforting, the coaching is a major difference from one a yelling team. these coaches see our potential and they aren’t harsh when it comes to giving advice or making changes in the game we love. we shouldn’t be afraid to play the game we love because of how we are coached and with stealth the coaches will make you see a different passion for softball. not all coaches are the same, every player plays different but uniqueness builds a strong team and having you would be really great for you to see what a true softball team should be like." Haylee #27

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
"This is my second year with Stealth and I have never met a better team. The coaches are constantly encouraging you and hyping you up. They push you to be your very best, and bring you up when you’re down. The girls are such a great group and we get along like sisters. It’s an amazing experience and I guarantee that you will love it." -Mack #8

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
"This is my first year with the stealth family. I love this team so much. I’m the youngest on the team and I feel like everyone makes me fit in. Coach Sean and Coach Wayne are the nicest and best coaches I’ve ever had. They are the most encouraging and push us to do our best. I have never heard Sean or Wanye yell at one of us negativity, but they have to pump us up and get us ready for the next game. This is a great team, and the girls on this team are even better. We all get along and we have a super strong bond. The parents are so positive cheering everyone on. I love this team, and I bet you will too." - Syd #7

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
"This is my second year playing with Stealth and i personally experienced a team that yelled and it make it really hard to love the game i had always enjoyed playing but then i came to stealth. This team has made the game more enjoyable and the coaches and players have always been there to remind you mistakes are okay and that you have a team behind you. We are all about positive energy and sportsmanship. so many unbreakable bonds have been made on this team including the parents to teammates and teammates to coaches and so on." - Andra #5

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
"This is my first year with the Stealth family and all I could say is I absolutely love it, they took me in like they had knew me forever. I came from a team that yelled, yelled and yelled. I was ready to leave that team and find something new. I was scared to be on another team like that, but the Stealth coaches are super chill and push us without being harsh. I have never once heard them yell anything negative, if they ever yell it’s getting us pumped up and ready to go and win some games or beat some teams. I strongly believe that your daughter would enjoy being on this team. The girls and I would take her in like a sister that we have known for a lifetime, all of the girls are very close and I think that your daughter would have fun!!" - CJ #22

Kalins1

Reaction score
Website
"This is my second year with the stealth family, I really like our coaches they push us to be the best we can be but they do it in a positive way, they are never negative towards us they never yell they teach us and support us! We have a great group of girls without drama. We all play the game together not individually! We always have fun and all the parents are supporters." - Makenna #2