14 Under Tryouts Ohio Thunder 06 Black!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ohio Thunder 06 Black, currently 54-16 for the year, after our 5th Place Finish at Nationals this past week, are looking to add a couple of Highly Motivated Players to our existing Roster!!!

We will be having our Team Tryout on July 28th in Mason, at Heritage Oak Park, Field #3. If interested in trying out, please contact me, as we would love to see how you interact with our team! Our goal is to basically have our team set before August! So we encourage as many players as possible to contact us about becoming a member of our team!!!

We will definitely be looking for a Pitcher to compete at a high level! We want a girl who can throw at least mid 50's with good movement on multiple pitches!

With our remaining couple of open roster spots, we are looking for the BEST Possible Athletes!!! We are looking for girls who receive weekly hitting lessons from a knowledgeable Hitting Instructor and spend time working on their individual game when away from the field!
Of course we LOVE Speed, Slappers, Power, etc. We are interested in a girl who can track a ball in the OF! As well as players who can pick em in the Infield!!

We will be playing in Stingrays Showcase, Scenic City Showcase, DeMarini Fall Brawl, Thunder Classic, Outlaws Showcase, Fire In The Sky, etc. We are looking to play the best competition available!

Please contact me to discuss at 513-623-9187!

Russ Smith
Ohio Thunder 06 Head Coach

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will be having a Team Workout on Tuesday, 7/21 @ 6:00PM at Heritage Oak Park in Mason!!!
If Your DD is interested in attending and seeing if this team is the right fit, please contact me!!!

Caren Evans

Reaction score
Where are most of your tournaments? Practices always in Mason?

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are most of your tournaments? Practices always in Mason?
Outdoor practices will be in Mason...
Indoor practices will be in Blue Ash...
We will be playing in the top level events in Ohio and surrounding areas, as well as Nationals...

Get Registered for our Team Workout/Tryout for Tuesday, 7/21 & Tuesday, 7/28 at https://www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=ohiothunder
We will be filling our open roster spots over the next 2 weeks! Don't miss out!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight is your first opportunity to be a part of this awesome group of young ladies! We are only looking to add 3 players for this upcoming season!
If you feel you may be one of those 3, don't delay!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have our Tryout on Tuesday, July 28th!!!
But if your team will be at the All Sanctioned World Series at Berliner this weekend, and would like for us to take a look at your daughter in game action - Just call/text me or PM me on here. Hope to see lots of potential players next Tuesday & we hope to see some this weekend at Berliner!

Russ Smith
513-623-9187

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have our Tryout tomorrow, Tuesday, 7/28 in Mason @ 6:00PM!!!
We just finished our season yesterday after going 5-1 at the All Sanction World Series, getting knocked out of Bracket Play by the team that made it to the Finals.
This is a Great & Special group of young ladies! Looking for those few girls who want to take their game to the next level, playing with "A" level players versus "A" lvel competition!
Feel free to contact me with any questions!
If attending tomorrow, please register on our website, so we have your contact information for any last minute changes...
Thanks!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are still looking to add another Top Level Pitcher to our rotation!!!
Before we make final decisions on this and couple of other top line players to complete roster - Contact me if you would like a private tryout!!!
Our first organizational Tryout is Sunday, 8/2 afternoon at Landen Deerfield Park at 2:00.
Please contact me if your daughter wants to play with a Top Level Team against Top Level Competition!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are planning on finalizing our roster by the time this weekend ends!
If your DD wants to play with a top level competitive team against the best 14U competition in the region - then you need to take a look at us before it is too late!!!
We are looking for the BEST All Around Ball Players we can find to finish this team for 2020/21!!!
Contact me ASAP to be seen before Sunday night!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looking for Girls with solid bats, solid glove, SPEED, and a desire to play with against teams at the highest level!
If you think you are that young lady, contact me ASAP, as we are making final roster decisions Sunday night!!!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Please contact me if you would like for us to take a look at your daughter!
We will be at MVP Park this afternoon. Contact me!