Ohio Top Rank #16 Team Polls Tournament

Ohio Top #16 Teams Tournaments. Working out all the details now. And would like some feed back from some of the Rank Teams from the OFC-Team Polls. To give me some ideas on what dates work the best.

Date that work best for OFC August 9, 2008 August 16, 2008
I guess I'm not even sure if the Top #16 Teams would even like to do this, But if your one of the Top #16 Teams please contact me if you would or wouldn't want to play in this style of Tournament.

I think it would be hard to make this work for allot of the 18u and 16u Teams. ?But don't think it would be that hard to host the 14u,12u and even the 10u Top #16 Teams.

Tournament would be made up from the List of the Top #20 Teams that way if a Teams can't take part another of the Teams could take that spot.
Tournament would be hosted in Zanesville, Ohio
All Games will be played at Riverside Park.
Would be a ONE DAY EVENT.
Single Elimation Tournaments.
Cost would be $125 Team.
No Gates Fees, we will have Donation Bucket at the front gate for them that wanted to Help Offest OFC cost.

God Bless
Ricky Ray Moorehead

P.S. I will just post a Poll as well to see who would like to do this.

Isn't there a 16u tournament in Massilon with this type of format?

Not sure about that, were not talking about the 18u or 16u Be to stuff for them to do this that late.

God Bless
Ricky Ray Moorehead

16u ASA states are in massillon this year....most of those top teams will be there...and the same group will also be in Pickerington and stingrays...should be an exciting year in the 16u division