Oregon's Head Coach, MIke White, to hold 2 days of clinics at Pinnacle Sports, Medina

Reaction score
Softball Clinics with OREGON DUCKS HEAD COACH, Mike White
Pinnacle Sports / Medina
313 Medina Rd., Medina, OH 44256
(Located 3 miles West of I-77 and 6 miles East of I-71)

Tuesday, June 23rd and Wednesday, June 24th
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE IN EACH CLINIC
Outfield/ Hitting Clinic
College Practice Session
Infield/Hitting Clinic
Hitting/Offense Clinic
Pitching Clinic
Register before 6/15/15 and the first clinic is $50 with additional clinics $40/each
Register on or after 6/15/15 and all clinics are $60/each.

**All clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender)**

For all details follow the link below to the website (www.pinnaclesports.org/ classes / softball)
http://pinnaclesports.org/softball-clinics-with-mike-white/
You can register on line or give us a call:330-239-0616
Pinnacle Sports Director of Softball, Glenn McCoy, and his coaching staff, will be working along with Coach White to assure proper instruction and low player to coach ratio.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Oregon's Head Coach, MIke White, to hold 2 days of clinics at Pinnacle Sports, Me

Hi folks...our website just went down (of course!). In the meantime, if you are interested in the clinics, PM me with your email address and I will email you the brochure...sorry for the inconvenience!

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
Re: Oregon's Head Coach, MIke White, to hold 2 days of clinics at Pinnacle Sports, Me

How many kids per group and how long are groups

Reaction score

Each clinic is 2 hours in length and limited to 30 players each.

softballmom3687

Reaction score

Ouch. 30 girls? Is it possible to get any attention with 120 minutes and 30 girls? That might make it a deal breaker for some.

GOTDIRT

Reaction score

Geez, I thought it was an excellent opportunity for NEO girls to work with a powerhouse coach. Hard pressed to believe you are going to get smaller groups in any camp or clinic with a PAC 12 school. Saves us a flight to Oregon! We are looking forward to this!

FastBat

Reaction score

Sounds like a great opportunity for our Ohio players! Should be fun!

Reaction score

All 5 clinics are filling up quickly. If you want to get in, I wouldn't wait too long!

softballnut16

Reaction score

What are the time slots for each clinic?

Myachelydra

Reaction score

Sounds like a great opportunity...registered my daughter yesterday.

Reaction score

Softballnut16:

Tuesday:
Outfield/ Hitting Clinic 1:30-3:30pm
College Practice Session 4:00-6:00pm

Wednesday:
Infield/Hitting: 8:30-10:30am
Hitting/Offense: 11:00am-1:00pm
Pitching: 1:30-3:30pm

Reaction score

Looks like Jenna Lilley will also be on hand to help with the clinics. Very few spots available. Call to register (330-239-0616) or www.pinnaclesports.org.