Outlaws 04 Exciting New News!!!!

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
I'm so excited to be announce Lee Richards as the new head coach of our Outlaws 04 team formerly coached by Roy Payne who will be staying on as a assistant and was very supportive of this move. When Roy took the job he told me it would be great if someday we could bring in a qualified non-parent coach, and we found that person. For us to be able to bring a coach of Lee's experience and ability to this age group was a no brainer and a awesome opportunity for a gifted group of young ladies. Here is a little bit about Lee, and if your daughter is a dedicated elite athlete and interested in joining this elite group of young ladies please let me know Ohiopgf@gmail.com

• Head Coach Lee Richards is excited to get his 20th season as a coach started. Lee has coached, supported and guided many female athletes into the college level establishing himself and his players with track records of success. In his 20 years, he has been able to establish meaningful and trusting relationships with coaches at the college level staying up to date with the needs and changes the game has seen.
  • Entering the 2016-2017 season with over a .800 career winning %, Coach Lee is excited at the opportunity of coming down into the lower age brackets to work with the athletes/players of tomorrow. In 2014, Outlaws Premier finished 8[SUP]th[/SUP] at the PGF Nationals, the best ever finish for a team out of Ohio or PA. He was the Assistant Head Coach for Licking Heights Middle School where he created a practice strategy and winning culture that brought the school the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] ever female championship. He was able to backup those strategies the following year by winning it back to back. Coach Lee believes winning is a result of hard work, a commitment to the game and playing in the now. His passion to see kids be successful on and off the field is evident in his approach and record.
    Coach Lee is beginning his 4[SUP]th[/SUP] year as a coach within the Outlaws Organization. In those 4 years every kid that has been a part of one of his teams has been able to live their dream of playing college ball. He works tirelessly for his kids, challenging them, making them believe the impossible is possible. He leverages his knowledge of the game and the relationships he has to ensure his players get rewarded for their hard work and commitment to the game.

Coach Lee started his playing and coaching career in East Cobb where he grew up just down the road. He played in the minors for a short stint in the Rookie division as a Catcher. Coach Lee stated the best decision he ever made was transitioning from a player to coach. He says ?As a player we all want that moment! We invest hours upon hours to be that (Hero) in the hero or zero moment. The nice thing about being a coach I get to live it times every player on my rosters. Having multiplied my experience of a game and the stories I get to share. As a coach, Lee embraces all this game has given to him and his players and rewarded both of them for their efforts in the sum of over 1 million dollars in athletic/academic scholarship money to play a GAME!

Last edited:

tjsmize3

Reaction score
Congrats to Lee and the '04 Outlaws!... expecting a BIG year ahead for you!!

FastBat

Reaction score
Exciting news for the Outlaws! Congrats and good luck!

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
It is looking like we may not have a tryout since the response has been overwhelming!