Pitching coach east side Cleveland

Discussion in 'Regional Pitching Instructors' started by Djl000, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Djl000

Djl000 New Member

Does anyone know of a pitching coach in or near the east side suburbs of Cleveland? Everyone I have found is far west side or Akron/Canton.

Thanks!

2. longball00

longball00 Member

PM sent.......

3. Practice?

Practice? Member

Leffew Fastpitch is not on the Eastside but is relocating later this month to the near Westside in North Olmsted; near the turnpike / 480 exchange so it will be easy to access from the Eastside. This new facility is located at the entrance to Victory park. www.leffewfastpitch.com

4. FastBat

FastBat Well-Known Member

I think there are many instructors in the greater Akron area because of the Akron Racers and the two university's in close proximity. I think it's tough to find instructors in areas close, but not that close, like East side of Cleveland.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  5. Chardon Storm

Chardon Storm Member

I sit on the board for the Rec League in Chardon and they are in desperate need of a pitching instructor on the East Side. The league has funding to pay a teacher/pitching coach for the lessons provided to girls in the Rec League, just need to find a person who is willing to come to Chardon or has access to indoor space/field within 20 minute radius. www.chardonsoftball.com. Any leads?

6. blackie22

blackie22 New Member

hi the coach from lakeland does pitching from what i hear she is good and im sure you know stevie from that area

7. Chardon Storm

Chardon Storm Member

Yes, I do know Steven. Appreciate the lead on Lakeland coach

8. blackie22

blackie22 New Member

if you want text me i can get you her number 4406458361