Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching coach east side Cleveland

Djl000

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a pitching coach in or near the east side suburbs of Cleveland? Everyone I have found is far west side or Akron/Canton.

Thanks!

Practice?

Reaction score
Leffew Fastpitch is not on the Eastside but is relocating later this month to the near Westside in North Olmsted; near the turnpike / 480 exchange so it will be easy to access from the Eastside. This new facility is located at the entrance to Victory park. www.leffewfastpitch.com

FastBat

Reaction score
I think there are many instructors in the greater Akron area because of the Akron Racers and the two university's in close proximity. I think it's tough to find instructors in areas close, but not that close, like East side of Cleveland.

Last edited:

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
I sit on the board for the Rec League in Chardon and they are in desperate need of a pitching instructor on the East Side. The league has funding to pay a teacher/pitching coach for the lessons provided to girls in the Rec League, just need to find a person who is willing to come to Chardon or has access to indoor space/field within 20 minute radius. www.chardonsoftball.com. Any leads?

blackie22

Reaction score
hi the coach from lakeland does pitching from what i hear she is good and im sure you know stevie from that area

Chardon Storm

Reaction score
Yes, I do know Steven. Appreciate the lead on Lakeland coach

blackie22

Reaction score
if you want text me i can get you her number 4406458361