Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Coach????

Anyone know of any good pitching coaches around the cincinnati area?

only one thats truely good coach bear at diamonds and dreams

Coach Zoellner is an outstanding instructor. My DD has improved significantly since she started going to Coach Z a year ago.

Lou Lander, he conducts lessons out of the YMCA in lebanon (you do NOT have to be a member of the Y). He is a great instructor and his prices can't be beat.

Chris Miner, Pat Pollock, or any of the instructors at Diamonds and Dreams Academy.

Also, Jodi Eickemeyer in Dayton is very good.

Would agree about Diamonds and Dreams. Coach Baer definately for the younger girls. Chris, Pat, and Danielle are all former college pitchers. You might have to wait until they have an opening, but well worth the wait. Just north of Tri-County Mall.

Diamonds & Dreams has a trainer for any level. Chris for elite, Pat for middle and elite, and Danielle is great for beginners. We started with Pat and are now with Chris, I have nothing but the highest regards for both of them.

Diamonds & Dreams has a trainer for any level. Chris for elite, Pat for middle and elite, and Danielle is great for beginners. We started with Pat and are now with Chris, I have nothing but the highest regards for both of them.

Amanda Pick does lessons there too now I hear. Not sure who her students are or if she's a good instructor but she was one hell of a pitcher and player! She grew up with Chris as her instructor so she is probably pretty good too.

We drive from Springfield, OH every week to D&D (cincy)...girls go to Pat Pollock and I don't think you will find anyone better.. Not sure if she has openings though..

Ohio Danger 98

Tiffany Burlew at Cagetime as well as Misty Bridges. They are located at SWOBAT in West Chester. We have had our daughter with Tiffany since 2008. She has been great with our DD.

Agree with Tiffany Burlew (I think she just got married so it's different last name now?) and Misty Bridges are absolutely amazing with the girls. Love both of them.