Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Pitching Lessons Available - Northeast Ohio

Sarah Baker, career wins record-holder at Baldwin-Wallace University, is offering pitching lessons in Northeast Ohio. Attached is her bio from the B-W athletics site: Sarah Baker - Baldwin Wallace Athletics

Sarah is in the process of completing her Early Childhood Education degree at B-W and is on the staff at Up to Bat in Brooklyn (a suburb of Cleveland), where she has access to the indoor facilities during the winter months. Sarah has been both giving pitching lessons and coaching travel fastpitch for the last 4 years, and is really great with the girls. She will have a lot of extra time coming up here over the holidays, and I'd urge you to give her a look for your daughter, whether it's for a first-time pitcher, or one who is ready to take things to the next level. Sarah is well-schooled in both the physical and mental parts of the game, and is great at explaining both how and why to do things.

If you're interested, please PM me here or give me a call at 440-251-1584 and I can give you more information and/or connect you to her directly.

Jeff Baker

Sarah has now assembled a fastpitch staff at Up to Bat, and a great way to meet her and the rest of the staff is to attend a 3 day clinic they are putting on during the Christmas break at a very reasonable price. For more info, please see their website at HOME