Posting tournaments on the General Board

This is becomig similar to the problem that we had with all of the tryout posts. I think that the tournament posts should be posted in the tournament section.

For example the ASA tournaments being held in fairborn where posted 5 times in this board. There are many others as well.

If this is the place to post tournaments, then maybe OFC should eliminate the boards that are set up for tournaments.

just my opinion.

ron, I am not trying to be a jerk....I guess I just don't see the reason that it has to be posted 5 seperate times in your case.

There are several others as well. It just seems to me that there is a tournament board and yet I see more tournaments posted here then in that board. In many cases I see them posted on both boards. Just seems rather redundant.

Please don't take any offense, its just MHO

Rich - maybe I can add some history here. In the past the tournament board was used for all the events. OFC has done a great job upgrading that part of the website. Usually after New Years all the events would post their info for the teams. That is when coaches and administrators started looking at the tourney board. In some cases tourneys such as ours are filled by the first of December, so it was important to use the general board to be sure everyone saw the information. Not all tourneys are in that situation so they can wait until the early part of the year.