Recruit Fest Recruiting

Xrayaries

Reaction score
Coaches were out in full force on Friday. We had at least 15 probably many more I didn't see. Show up for our 8:15 and 10:15 games. We had several more live stream or asked for videos due to NCAA restrictions. Good luck ladies they are out there watching.

Make sure you have a profile page in hand and be ready to his introduce yourself. Don't be be shy this is the reason you are here.

Last edited:

google1

Reaction score
We had them at our games Friday & Saturday both.
We had 8am & 10am games both days!

Xrayaries

Reaction score
I can't remember the team name but they were wearing black with white. Arrived for their game early. They moved under the pavilion where I know 5 coaches were going back and fourth from game to game. A coach came up to me and asked to have my DD email her she was not going to stay for the next game. All 5 coaches left the games they were watching because of this team. Three of them I know we're going to stay and watch them play. Those coaches cost their girls some very valuable exposure.

Be mindful of the people you are affecting around you. I wish I still had the video of them essentially pushing the coaches out.