Recruit video

chixdad

Reaction score
Does anyone in N E Ohio have a name or number for getting a recruiting video done? We have a friend that needs one made. Thank you.

FastBat

Reaction score
Loved these videos! Your dd is a stud! So funny when the ump handed the catcher a new ball after admiring your dd's hit over the fence, she hadn't even scored yet...classic!

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
Some advise on the video's

There is so much that I could cover, but here are some key points.
1)Leave the music off and any fireworks or fluff. The coaches can not stand it.
2) Try to start out with what the girl does best and only highlight her positive skills. For example if the girl is slow or weak arm do not highlight those things leave them out.
3) Keep 3-4 min no longer unless highlighting two positions like Pitcher/1st baseman then 5-6 min. Coaches don't have all day.
4) Do a youtube link and attach it to EVERY email you send to a coach. Make it easy on them.
5) Better to do skill reps instead of a bunch of highlights pieced together.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I love helping the girls fulfill there dreams.

Good Luck,
Warren

Last edited:

lewam3

Reaction score
While Warren may be right about the music and coaches, I personally enjoyed your use of Guitar Army music with the power hitting. Warren, I know you are a metal fan, you can't say that you personally didnt like that, did you?

WWolff

"Suck A Little Less Today"
Reaction score
Website
www.D1fastpitch.com
While Warren may be right about the music and coaches, I personally enjoyed your use of Guitar Army music with the power hitting. Warren, I know you are a metal fan, you can't say that you personally didnt like that, did you?

Lol Yes my play list on my phone is Metal and Outlaw Country go figure

Linedrive21

Reaction score
Some advise on the video's

There is so much that I could cover, but here are some key points.
1)Leave the music off and any fireworks or fluff. The coaches can not stand it.
2) Try to start out with what the girl does best and only highlight her positive skills. For example if the girl is slow or weak arm do not highlight those things leave them out.
3) Keep 3-4 min no longer unless highlighting two positions like Pitcher/1st baseman then 5-6 min. Coaches don't have all day.
4) Do a youtube link and attach it to EVERY email you send to a coach. Make it easy on them.
5) Better to do skill reps instead of a bunch of highlights pieced together.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I love helping the girls fulfill there dreams.

Good Luck,
Warren

Excellent advice above and good to know there is " Country " on your playlist!