Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Softball Skill and Pitching Lessons (Former DI Athlete and currently DIII coach)

A.Fazio

Reaction score
Hi All

My name is Amanda Fazio and I am the current Assistant Softball Coach at Denison University in Granville, OH. I currently give pitching and softball skill lessons to players of all ages, from under the age of ten through college. As the college season comes to a close the first week in May, I am taking more students for individual and/or group lessons starting at the end of the college season and through the summer and after. I have put a short bio below on my own Division I playing career and current position at Denison University. All lessons currently take place at Denison University's softball field and in the athletic center of the university for an indoor space as needed. Half hour lessons are $25, with hour lessons being $45. If interested, please email akf008@bucknell.edu for more information. I am also First Aid and CPR certified by Denison University. I love working with players of all ages, and have seen players make big gains in skill level, pitch velocity, and movement since I started giving lessons in 2014. Please don't hesistate to reach out!

Bio on Denison Softball page:

Amanda Fazio enters her first season as assistant softball coach at Denison in 2017.
Fazio comes to Denison after a four-year playing career at Division I Bucknell University. The Chatham, N.J. native was a two-time All-Patriot League selection, which included first team honors in 2016. She was also a College Sports Information Directors of America (CoSIDA) Academic All-American, a four-time National Fastpitch College Association (NFCA) All-American Scholar Athlete and the 2016 Patriot League Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
As a senior, Fazio led the Patriot League with a .347 batting average and a 1.81 earned run average. She left Bucknell the career record holder in strikeouts as well as setting records for single-season stolen bases (26), wins (19) and strikeouts (164).
Fazio graduated Magna cum laude from Bucknell in 2016 with a B.A. in environmental studies.
http://www.denisonbigred.com/information/directory/bios/fazio_amanda?view=bio