Softball Stats Software

I've looked for this thread and all I see are ones that are older and with software you know things move fast enough for there to be new information.

I have our season's book and want to enter in stats. I'm not going to track on my smartphone/pda or whatnot during games so I don't are about that but if there was a smartphone component to it that would be a nice bonus.

It would be interesting if the software could make batting order suggestions using one of many "school of thoughts". I'm not going to let that be the decision maker but it is cool to see what they would suggest.

So.... TurboStats? AllSports? Another?

Perfect timing I was just trying to find it right now, great minds think a like. Now I can just wait for one of the many ultra smart OFCers to hook us up.

I'm considering writing my own but I'd rather pay a small fee for one if it is worth it.

If possible I'd like to be able to look things up like "how many times did player x get a hit with two strikes" and "How many pitches average did player x see per at bat" and so on.

If I can't get the above I'll take a nice stats program with some standard output.

For now I am going to go forward with a spreadsheet that I wrote a few years ago. It will be fine for the summary information I want now. Going forward I'll hunt an analytical package down or I'll write my own. And like I mentioned above I'd rather spend a small amount to buy something nice rather than spend the hours to write something I'd be proud of.