ASA Tournament Still Looking for 10u 12u & 18u Teams for Blazing Bats ASA National Qualifier

Reaction score
We have still have spots open in our 12u & 18u age groups!
Unfortunately we had to cancel our 10u age group.

This is the Liberty Firefighters Blazing Bats ASA Eastern National Qualifier located in Liberty Twp Ohio (Youngstown).
The tournament date is July 17,18 & 19, 2015.

Center Park, where the games are played offers 4 fields that are well maintained, park like setting (trees for shade), well stocked concession stand, bathrooms, and is minutes from State Route 11 and I80.

Please visit www.lfdblazingbats.com for more information, current list of registered teams, contact information and downloadable registration form.
Contact Dawn Olson, tournament director, with any questions. 330-506-4436.

Last edited:

Zoldan9

Reaction score
Just sent registration fees for Ohio Blast. Didn't realize 10u was cancelled. Please just return 10u check.

jmason

Reaction score
Website
www.leaguelineup.com
Dawn

Any reason another 12U can't get in if I sent registration on time? I heard you won't let the 12U team my daughter plays on enter the tournament. We see there are only 6 in 12U. You have more teams in 16 and 14. Why can't our kids play?

Reaction score
jmason, if this is the the team/coach that contacted dawn about getting in on the last day of registration, that i think it is, she tried to explain that we had filled up. with 32 teams we had absolutely zero time slots left to add another 4 games. in fact we had 1 game get rained out on friday night, our ONLY time frame to offer them to get the game in was 11:00pm on saturday night. We ran 4 fields each day until it got dark, then only 1 field had lights on it. We are sorry if you were not informed of the reason from the coach. We do not want to turn teams away but we were inundated with teams at the last minute due to previous weather issues.