Team Face Masks?

Discussion in 'General Softball Discussions' started by Chardon Storm, May 19, 2020.

1. Chardon Storm

Chardon Storm Member

Has anyone found a lightweight face covering that their daughter/players like?

2. DanMaz

DanMaz Super Moderator Staff Member

cut out some old tourney shirts and make bandanna's out of them ?

3. yocoach

yocoach Super Moderator Staff Member

I ordered very thin, lightweight Dry-Fit Gator type masks with the team name and Org logo on them in our team colors.

4. HITTER23

HITTER23 Super Moderator Staff Member

Someones on their way to be a multi millionare !!!

5. Christine Phillips

Christine Phillips New Member

Where’d you order from?

6. Chardon Storm

Chardon Storm Member

That sounds like what you’re looking for. How was the quality and have your players tried them yet? Would you be willing to share your source for purchasing and printing?

7. yocoach

yocoach Super Moderator Staff Member

A2Z Athletics in New Middletown, Oh. # 330-366-0172. I haven't seen them yet. I should have them Next week sometime but I've been dealing with him for about 7 years now and his quality of merchandise has always been good and prices very reasonable. We do uniforms and team spirit-wear through them. We ordered 2 sets of completely sublimated uniforms (he and I custom designed them), 2 pair of socks and a belt for under $200 per player. The masks run $7.50 each I think.

Chardon Storm likes this.
  8. Coach Irwin

Coach Irwin Member

9. DanMaz

DanMaz Super Moderator Staff Member

nice! anyone see the ones that say " if you can read this, your too close!" funny stuff! Stay positive :)

Passion4theGame likes this.
  10. HHavoc

HHavoc New Member

This is such BS. Here is my mask.

Now I just need to find a hat.

11. HHavoc

HHavoc New Member

12. Love2Coachball

Love2Coachball New Member

13. nwbackstop

nwbackstop Member