Thunder Elite 04 - looking to add

Reaction score
We are very excited with the team we are assembling. We have some awesome, dedicated girls and families looking forward to playing a competitive schedule. The vision is to get these girls acclimated with the showcase mentality and experience while not making it too overwhelming at this 13u age. Do not be intimidated about location of practice or travel. We can discuss. Give me a call or text with questions or to schedule a private tryout. This is an awesome opportunity!

Current Fall Schedule:

Best of the Best 04 Friendlies - Galion, OH - September 2-3 (confirmed)
Battle on the Boarder - N. Middletown, OH - September 16-17 (confirmed)
PGF Top 100 - Indianapolis, IN - October 14-15 (accepted and confirmed)

Head Coach: Nate Schick (330) 307-6141
Recruiting Coordinator: Jeff Steiner

Last edited:
Reaction score
TE04 had a great weekend at the Best of the Best 04 friendlies. We kicked some rust off and got a little taste of what 14u is about. We have assembled some great kids and parents that have aspirations of playing in college and/or aspirations of playing great competition. We are looking for a fast, lock down infielder that can play some OF and potentially a catcher. Practices will be in the Youngstown/Warren area and the Stark County area based on where our current players are from.

Shoot me a text or give me call if you have interest....obviously calls will be kept confidential.
Nate Schick - (330) 307-6141

Check out our Facebook page, Thunder Elite 04

WSHEELY

Reaction score
I am an '03 coach and have played this team numerous times and I will say it's a solid group of girls. If u are an 04 looking for a competitive team, give them a look!

Reaction score
Thunder Elite 04 is holding an open practice / tryout this Thursday, 5:30pm at Liberty Township Park. The address is 1201 Churchill-Hubbard Rd. Youngstown, OH 44505. We are in search of an athlete that can potentially play multiple positions with a good bat...the ability to play SS is a plus. This is an awesome opportunity to play for a very competitive, fun team. If you have questions or want to pre-register, call, text or email Nate Schick at (330) 307-6141 / nateschick79@gmail.com

Check us out on Facebook and Twitter.