Time to Vote - 10U, 12U, 14U Poll.

It's the first week of May. Research tourney results, etc. Get your votes to me. Top 10 teams, 1-10.

Can I nominate 2 12u teams The saturday Wild thangs and the sunday Wild thangs . So far it's 2 distinctively different teams :-/ :-/ :-/ MD

Well I need some more coaches to PM their votes. Only about half has voted so far. I'll post what I have for this week.

I think every two weeks would be good. We'll revote after this weekend because I'm sure there will be a shake-up with some of the "top" teams running into each other. Pray for sunshine or at least just a sprinkle.

What about voting on Mondays and Tuedays only after each weekend? That will make it easier for you and allow the voters to see the outcomes of the prev weekends tourneys. Just a thought.

that was the original plan but I was getting votes clear up to Friday. If the coaches can their votes in by Tuesday night, every week would be fine.

Set a deadline that all votes must start on Sunday and end on Tuesday at midnight. ?All votes after that will be discarded. ?It may take a week or so for everyone to get onboard, but it will make it easier for you to manage.

You can start a "Poll Voting Policy Thread - All Coaches must read" to get the word out. ?JMT