ASA Tournament Two 18u Players Available as Subs all Summer - Northeast/Central Ohio

seeing2020

Reaction score
Hello,

I have two former players of mine looking to fill in as subs this summer (together or separately) for high quality 18U teams that compete in ASA/USA level tournaments. They were the two youngest players on a former 18U MC Madness Red team that split when the rest of their teammates went to college and the organization folded. I am only using their initial in this post and can discuss the player further via email.

Player M: 18U eligible. Brecksville HS. Top of the lineup power/base hit hitter with speed. Can steal bases. Plays SS & OF regularly, can also play 3B & 2B. Great athlete and softball knowledge. Committed to Capital University in the fall.

Player L: 18U eligible. Columbia HS. Top/middle of the lineup power & RBI hitter. Smart heads-up baserunner. Plays OF regularly, but can also play any infield position. Great softball knowledge. Still working on a college decision.

Contact me if you are in need of subs this summer! They are from Northeast Ohio and can play anywhere in this region (NE, NW, Central Ohio; NW PA, possibly further): scadams20@outlook.com

Thanks!
Shay