UNCLE STANS TOURNEY (whos favorite)

Looks like a great field of teams here with an illinois solid team and some great ohio teams: saphires,emeralds,nc spirit goldand ice white.With the absence of the lazer teams looks like ice white will be probitive favorites in this field.

We should ask the "Guru", he seemed to have the Compuware champ picked from the get go.

Hres a new and refreshing idea parents .....why dont we just let the kids play

Here are the !2Us:

12U AGE DIVISION
Akron Sapphires - Sagamore Hills, OH
Cleveland Wildcats - Parma Heights, OH
Diamond Dogs - Clinton, OH
Dupage Diamond Dawgs - Addison, IL
Homer Hawks - Homer Glen, IL
North Coast Spirit - Vermilion, OH
Ohio Ice - Canton, OH
Ohio Invasion (Blue) - Akron, OH
Pittsburgh Lady Road Runners (Blue) - Munhall, PA
Pittsburgh Power - Pittsburgh, PA
SGS Magic (Red) - Toledo, OH
Turbos - Westerville, OH

I agree with lightningcoach... Just one time (or every time) it would be nice just to let the kids play without all the added garbage. It is all about them right????????????

Thats too much pressure on the guru to name the champ of great tournaments 2 weeks in a row.Ill see how it plays out and then I may have a thing or 2 to say to our laser pal. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) ;)

In spite of their coaching 14U Ice White wins it ! Those girls can rip the ball.

12u division.......
I say Ohio Ice without a doubt!!!
Go get 'em Clark and the Ice Girls!

There you have it from gogame we will see if he matches up with the guru when it comes to expertise. ??? ??? ???

If had a list ofd teams I could give you a great hypothesis. ;D

16U:
Aurora Lightning - Aurora, OH
Defiance Lady Lightning - Defiance, OH
Dupage Diamond Dawgs - Carol Stream, IL
Explosion Fastpitch - Windham, OH
Jackson Twisters - Canton, OH
Lady Road Runners (Yellow) - Pittsburgh, PA
North Coast Spirit - Wellington, OH
North Ohio Belles - Middlefield, OH
Ohio Lady Invasion - Elyria, OH
Ohio Lightning - Akron. OH
Sliman's Vipers - Amherst, OH
Thunderbolts - Akron, OH
Turbos - Westerville, OH
West Virginia Heat - Mineral Wells, WV

Time for the guru to put up or shut up ;) ;) ;)

With no Ice teams, the 16's will be hard to pick. 14's will be interesting between the NCSpirit Gold, Ice and Sundogs. Emeralds, Lightning and Sapphires could give some teams some trouble too. All in all looks like a good field from Ohio, should be a great tournament.

Very tough on the guru i will put my rep on the line and go with jackson twisters. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Guru you might want to re-think that prediction. The Jackson Sliders is who you might be thinking of.

Ya gogame you may be right I am not that familiar with 16 under do you have any thoughts. :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

I know the Vipers were tough last year I'll go out on a limb and take them to take it all, but your still the guru.

To all the teams in this tournament GOOD LUCK :) :) :) Looking forward to watching some great games :D :D :D