What College Softball team is your favorite team in Div 1

Rerun

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Florida Gators is my Team. Hightower is my favorite pitcher on the Gators. So who’s your favorite College Softball Team?

manitoudan

Reaction score
Ky WIldcats .. Kowalic is unreal , hitting at 500 in the SEC .. dont think the pitching can take them to the WS though .

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
I have been able to watch a lot of college softball this year. No particular order I like James Madison, Tennessee, and Florida.

I really like Tim Walton and his coaching strategies, team philosophy, the team culture & just really love watching him and his team. A lot of fun to watch.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
the team my daughter plays for!!
Tusculum University in good ol Tennessee in the foots of the smokey mountains. That's one beautiful campus!!!!!!

1st time in school history Tusculum is the SAC 2021 tournament Champions and they secure a bid to the NCAA Tournament!!

my DD is the 2nd player from left to right kneeling in front row next to the bracket.

Team_Champ_4.25.21.png

Posted: Apr 25, 2021

GREENEVILLE, Tenn. --- The Tusculum University softball team entered the second day of the South Atlantic Conference Championship as the underdog, but came out on top with the program's first tournament title.

With the win, the Pioneers (22-17) automatically qualify for the upcoming NCAA Division II Regionals, hosted by the University of North Georgia. Per the NCAA, the selection date is May 16, with the Southeast tournament to be played May 19-21 in Dahlonega, Ga.

Last edited: