USSSA Tournament Wins For Warriors Class "C" Tournament May 27-28 2017

Coach Big Mike

Reaction score
Thank you Mike Craig for making our first class C tournament a success! The grounds crew had their work cut out for them on Saturday morning since Mother Nature gave us a nice soaking during the night. They did an amazing job! Sunday the diamonds were perfect... fields were still wet but getting better as the day went on.

The umpire crew we had were a joy to work with. Hats off to them as they had to endure some hits as well...

I realize this was one of the first Class C tournaments and teams needed to be evaluated for future events. The results do indicate which teams are true Class C teams and those who are not. It was a great learning experience for us all and we will build from this.

See you all at the next one.

Coach Big Mike
Westerville Lightning 14u

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.playusssaohio.com
Thanks for the nice remarks Mike and it was nice to meet you this weekend also. With this being a new program, we are a little at the mercy of the honor system among coaches when it comes to this level. We will keep working on it and make the necessary adjustments to make it work for the girls.

I will relay on the info to the folks who work the complex as well. They will appreciate it. Sometimes they only hear it when things go bad. I like to share the good also.

Mike Craig
Ohio USSSA