Wright State Announces Summer Camps

The Wright State Summer Softball Camps are now accepting registrations. The overnight instructional camp will be held June 9 -11 and two hitting camps will be offered on June 17th & June 19th. All camps have limited space available and campers will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. More information can be found at our website under "Camp Information" - http://wsuraiders.cstv.com/sports/w-softbl/wrst-w-softbl-body.html. For additional information contact Coach Carpenter - sue.carpenter@wright.edu

Great camp to sharpen your softball skills. My dd has been to many Wright State camps and you always walk away a better softball player.

In my opinion this is the best run camp in this part of the state.

His techniques for hitting the ball were proven this year to work very well. Look up the NCAA stats for there team.

His enthusiasm for teaching the game and his passion for the game is priceless and he keeps the girls interested in what he and his staff are teaching.

Many of you that attended this years coaches clinic saw his techniques used and he does the same things at his clinics as he uses with the team.

In my opinion he is as close to teaching what Team USA uses as to hitting techniques as any one in the Mid West is doing at the present time.

DD took the winter camp and we liked it very much. You can tell he has a great passion for the girls and their game. Unfortunately the hitting is at the same time as the OSU camp :-/

Mike, Sue, Dave, Jay...at the Busto's Blast I was asked what camps I would recommend...My response was hands down Wright State University!

Several people at our clinic spoke up and verified what we said...I told them to hurry up and get registered as you have a cut off point to keep instructor student ratio close for quality instruction.

Do you still have any openings?

Still a opening in the hitting camp on either Tues or Thurs ? MD

still safe to send in money for two for the thursday 19th hitting camp ? I emailed the coach carpenter address also. MD

Dan you will like the camp. My dd will be there on the 19. My wife is taking her, otherwise I would introduce myself.

Was going to try to look you up at berliner 2 weeks ago-- If my memory is correct you dropped a late bracket play on sat pm and were not there on sunday . I'll see ya around. I might have 3 kids total. waiting on an email back from coach carpenter. MD

You are correct. We ran into the Laser White team and that was it for us. 13U's are still learning. ?The hitting clinic is set up as Howard teaches. ? I have been to many college camps , ?more than I can count. ?I rate this one # 1 for a college hitting clinic. ? ?You will get your money's worth. ?Bring plenty of water this location looks the same as last year uses artificial turf and my wife told me it was very hot ?on the field.

Got 3 kids interested in thurs the 19th ---Is there room for 3 ? Please respond ASAP --should I still mail the slips in with the payment ? MD