16/18U - RHP/2B/OF - Looking To Guest

gobug

Reaction score
16U eligible available to guest. Has showcase experience at Team NJ, Atlanta Legacy, D9, etc. Coach disbanded team after ten years of coaching just three weeks ago. Would consider committing for the right fit. PM if interested.

exp21

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Taylor and I am the head coach of a 16u team called explosive black. I believe your daughter would be a good fit for our team. We are team oriented and have a coaching staff that played college softball and succeeded in their programs. We help our kids become better ball players and people at the same time. If you would like to discuss anything please don't hesitate to ask. My email is tmenhart@ashland.edu

LancasterKAOS98

Reaction score
Hello Im the assistant coach for Lancaster Kaos 16u. You would be a perfect fit for our team. I would like for you to get a hold of me as soon as you can so we can talk. I have played college softball recently, all of our coaching staff has played softball our whole life including travel ball, we have played for class A teams as well.

gobug

Reaction score
We'd like to thank everyone for their responses, PMs and phone calls. We truly appreciate all of them. There has been enough interest that DD will be busy this summer. Thanks again. This really is a terrific community and we wish you all a successful and safe season!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'd like to thank everyone for their responses, PMs and phone calls. We truly appreciate all of them. There has been enough interest that DD will be busy this summer. Thanks again. This really is a terrific community and we wish you all a successful and safe season!

So inquiring minds are curious........Did she commit to a certain team, or just jumping around as fill-in this summer????

gobug

Reaction score
So inquiring minds are curious........Did she commit to a certain team, or just jumping around as fill-in this summer????

Just to satisfy all the inquiring minds :rolleyes:, DD is guesting with one team for a couple of showcases to start. If things work out and its a fit for both sides that would be great. No matter what there will be no "jumping around". Don't forget, the reason for all this was her coach disbanded the team three weeks ago. We were very happy where we were. :)