indoor league

1. Stoshu

Indoor Tournament Looking for indor leagues & tourneys - Northern Ohio

We are a 16U team looking to join either an indoor league or tourneys this winter. We are looking anywhere from Cleveland to Toledo, and as far south as Mansfield / Ashland areas....
  2. J

League Play Spring League at Spano Dome

SSIDL Spring league Feb. 28 - April 18 Update: Registration ends Feb. 4th Still need 4 more 10u teams for this spring league Registration will end next week Contact Chuck Short 330-256-1038 or register at www.indoorfastpitch.com
  3. cz fastpitch fan

Indoor League 12U Fall Live Pitching League -Friday Nights at FOD

12U Fall Live Pitching League on Friday still has a couple spots available! Starts Oct 30, 2020. Can work around your tourney schedule for those teams needing flexibility. Not playing the Friday after Thanksgiving. League-ending tourney On Friday December 18th. Prizes for league champions...
  4. mwaddell

Indoor Tournament Marion Indoor Live Hitting/Pitching

We have live hitting sessions available in Marion on Thursday nights and Saturday mornings. The purpose of the sessions is to get live reps. It provides the pitcher, catcher, and hitter with a live game situation. Hitters will face live pitching and pitchers/catchers will face live hitters...
  5. T

League Play Late Winter Softball League (Columbus, OH)

I am looking to have an indoor softball league for February and March at Stars Indoor Sports. 9v9 format with high ceilings and full turf field. The cost per team is $695 and you get 6 guaranteed games with an umpire. With the high school season approaching, I am really looking for 8u, 10u, 12u...
  6. T

Indoor Tournament Need a JV Level Team and a Varsity Level Team

My name is Tommy Fuller and I am the Sports Director at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio. I am in need of a JV level or u13-u15 team to play against a JV team that is in my indoor league. This is a Double Header and the cost is $100/game! The games are on Sunday, January 20th at 11am and...
  7. T

League Play Looking For a Replacement HS Team

I have an indoor softball league at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio and I had a team drop out of the league because they could not roster a team for the rest of the session. I am looking for a HS aged team that would want to fill the 4 remaining games that they had on the schedule. The...
  8. T

Indoor Winter Softball League

I am the Sports Director at Stars Indoor Sports in Columbus, Ohio. We run an indoor softball league for u10-u18 softball. We are currently running a league for High School Girls on Sunday afternoons and I had a team drop out after a week because they couldn't roster a team for the whole session...
  9. S

Indoor Tournament Super 7 Indoor Softball League

10u, 12u, 14u & 16u Sign up to play 8 vs. 8 Softball at the Stark County Sports Complex! Dates: November 5 & 6th ? December 10 & 11th The top 4 teams will be invited to a League Tournament that will take place Saturday, December 17th Time: 10u Games will play Sundays between 8am - 12pm 12u...
  10. B

Indoor Tournament The Batter's Box 6v6 Indoor Winter League

Softball 6 on 6 Returns to The Batter?s Box Baseball & Softball Academy! The Batter?s Box Baseball & Softball Academy located at 48 Klema Road in Reynoldsburg, Ohio conveniently located just off East Broad Street is pleased to announce registration is now open for the 2015-2016 Softball 6...