pgf

1. D

Best in state and out of state Fall tournaments?

What are the best and / or your favorite "in state " and "out of state" fall tournaments for 13u and 14u teams? I am looking specifically for A level top competition tournaments. Please list your favorites or recommendations. Thank you!
  2. D

plz post your favorite out of town tourney's and why

Please list some of your favorite out of state top level tournaments and what sanctioned bodies they are... and list something special about each one listed. This may help with scheduling for 2021 fall and 2022 spring and summer. I am personally looking for some new competitive tourneys for out...
  3. Rerun

USSSA, ASA, PGF and other National Events who’s going and do you feel safe?

Who’s going to what National Events? And do you feel safe doing so?
  4. Jamie Wolff

10U PGF Super Select Showdown

Just wanted to give a BIG shout out to ALL the Ohio Teams playing in the 10U PGF Super Select Showdown at Victory Park. Good Luck from the 10U Ohio Wolfpack.... Ohio Storm 08 Ohio Stingrays 08 Ohio Outlaws 08 Ohio Ice Blue 08 Ohio Lasers Orange 08 Ohio SGS Magic 08 Finesse Munoz 08 Beverly...
  5. ValleyStorm

Valley Storm Premier 16U Tryouts

Excellent Opportunity...The Original founders of the Valley Storm Fastpitch Organization have for the first time decided to team up and coach a high end college exposure 16U team together for 2019 through college recruitment. Our track record of winning and college recruitment is without a doubt...
  6. I

What Nationals do You Play?

With everyone at nationals, I was curious, what is the deciding factor on which nationals you attend? How do you decide which nationals to chase? Some things to think about are strength of your team, the location of the event, the costs associated with attending the event. Can you qualify for...
  7. I

ASA, PGF, NSA, USSSA, TCS, Pony, et al

I think it has become apparent that, at least for now, PGF is the top dog "elite" sanction across the nation. It used to be ASA. Before that, it was NSA. In some areas of the country, the #2 alphabet is USSSA. I believe that it is foolish for us, as a whole, to discount the value of what...
  8. P

New ASA JO National Cup Title, What does it mean for PGF?

ASA's new National cup title played during PGF Championship. Big $$ rewards.
  9. I

PGF Futures Indy Prospect Classic 2015

Indiana Prospects will be hosting a "Best in the Midwest PGF tournament the weekend of May 22-24 in Clermont Indiana (10 min outside of Indianapolis). 5GG for $395 (3 Pool play seeded into a double elimination tournament) Age Divisions 10U 12U and 14U Go to link to register. You DO NOT...
  10. N

26-28 September 2014 Hall of Fame Fall Showcase

Join us for the 1st annual Fall Hall of Fame PGF Showcase tournament. Held at the Lucas County Rec Center, 2901 Key Street, Maumee, Oh. Dates are 26-28 September 2014. Register online and check out our website. http://www.nwoladyirish.com/hall-of-fame-fall-showcase.html