recruiting

1. Skapin

Laser Nation Alliance Showcase June 9-11

2023 Laser Nation Alliance Showcase and Qualifier June 9-11th 2023 Hosted on 31 turf fields at Lou Berliner Sports Complex in Columbus, Ohio Age Divisions - 12u, 14u, 16u, 18u Tournament Details REGISTER HERE 6 game Guarantee with 5 showcase games seeding into elimination play Pool and...
  2. Skapin

Ohio Stingrays Fall Showcase 2022

The 20222 Ohio Stingrays Fall Showcase will be October 8-9 in Columbus, Ohio. We are excited to announce final details as they become available soon but you can go ahead and pencil it in! This will be for 14u, 16u, and 18u age divisions. You will be able to find the event on Tourney Machine...
  3. U

Uncle Charlie's June 3rd Prospect Camp

Uncle Charlie's June 3rd Prospect Camp Location: Marathon Diamonds 3430 N Main St Findlay Ohio 45840 Price - $79 CAMP ITINERARY 8:00 AM - 8:45 AM: Sign-In 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Camp Instruction 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM: Lunch Break 12:30 PM -...
  4. W

Need College Players For Exciting Festival

We're looking for players! Great opportunity for college players to improve skills and have fun in three-day, three-game All-Star Festival July 15-17 in Portland, Oregon. Presented by Women's Collegiate Softball League. Go to website https://thewcsl.com/ click "teams" then "players" for flyer...
  5. SSBMindset

Showcase Camp - June 24th Midwest Elite Showcase Camp

Register today for the Midwest Elite College Showcase Camp on June 24th prior to the Midwest Elite Showcase in Marion, Ohio! Go to https://www.softballatthepoint.com/midwest-elite-invite-showcase-camp.cfm for more information and to register! Email Julie at softballatthepoint@gmail.com for...
  6. H

Virtual Recruiting Session!

On December 27th from 10 am to 11:30 am EST, The Softball Sandlot, LLC will be hosting a Virtual Recruiting Webinar on Zoom where we will discuss everything you need to know on recruiting, college experiences, and much more! Those in attendance will also have time to ask questions about anything...
  7. Rerun

Can anyone share their experience with recruitment sites or agents? Do they really work?

recruiting sites can charge small fees as little as $500 or thousands of dollars.I read that one recruitment agency was charging $5,000 dollars with a 75% money back guarantee if you didn’t receive some type of scholarship. Can anyone share there experience with recruitment sites or agents...
  8. Xrayaries

Recruit Fest Recruiting

Coaches were out in full force on Friday. We had at least 15 probably many more I didn't see. Show up for our 8:15 and 10:15 games. We had several more live stream or asked for videos due to NCAA restrictions. Good luck ladies they are out there watching. Make sure you have a profile page in...
  9. Skapin

ASA Tournament Labor Day Madness Showcase

This event has been canceled
  10. SoftballBomb

Tips on emailing College Coaches

One simply tip that many potential recruit overlooked is your email address. You email address should be simple and easy to recognize. If your email address looks like spam you’ll be lucky if your Email ever seen, your email will end up in the spam or trash folder. For recruiting purposes get...
  11. SoftballBomb

Odds of making a DI softball roster playing High School ball only

It all depends on what state you’re from. Your odds of playing a DI program if your high school in California are 28-1 compared to Vermont 592:1. 1.) California 28:1 2.) Georgia 31:1 3.) Florida 35:1 4.) North Carolina 36:1 5.) Delaware 36:1 6.) Virginia 37:1 7.) Arizona 37:1 8.) Nevada 38:1...
  12. Emlyn Knerem

Ashland University Winter Camps

Ashland University Softball will be hosting FOUR winter camps in 2020, open to athletes in grades 7-12. Please contact Coach K at eknerem@ashland.edu with questions or concerns. *Skills camps will include offense, defense, baserunning, catching, and recruiting Q&A* Link to registration: AU...
  13. CSSLAMMERS

CINCY SLAMMERS looking for 16U Coach

The Cincy Slammers Fastpitch Association is looking for a qualified 16U Heach Coach and Assistant coach. The coach must have experience coaching at the high school level and have knowledge of ASA and recruiting rules. The coach needs to be vested to the team, as well as practice 2-3 days a...
  14. Emlyn Knerem

Team Camp Opportunities - Ashland University Softball

We are offering team camp opportunities in November at Ashland University. Bring your team to work directly with our coaching staff: Head Coach Emlyn Knerem and Assistant Coaches Erin Pond & Bob Lance. Contact Emlyn Knerem for information on available dates and cost of attendance at...
  15. Emlyn Knerem

Ashland University Softball Fall Prospect Camp

Ashland University Softball is hosting a Fall Prospect Camp on Saturday, September 15th for girls in grades 9-12. Schedule of Events: 8:30-9:30am - Advanced Pitching Session 9:30-11:30am - Offense & Defense Skills & Drills 11:30-12:00pm - Lunch 12:00-3:30pm - Games 3:30-4:00pm - Recruiting...
  16. C

Recruiting Event at Mount Saint Joseph August 17, 2018??

My DD had a coach contact her about a recruiting event at MSJ in a few weeks. All she gave her was date and time. My DD responded asking for more info but I was curious if anyone here knew anything about it. Can't find anything online.
  17. C

Recruiting Event at Mount Saint Joseph August 17, 2018??

My DD had a coach contact her about a recruiting event at MSJ in a few weeks. All she gave her was date and time. My DD responded asking for more info but I was curious if anyone here knew anything about it. Can't find anything online
  18. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  19. Kelly McCord

Freedom Elite 16u Tryouts - Southwest OH

I, Kelly McCord (Lakota West C/O 2016), and my former teammate Kelsey Braswell (Lakota West C/O 2017) are taking over Freedom Elite 16u based out of the West Chester/Liberty Township area of southwest Ohio (greater Cincinnati/tri-state). I have 13+ years of softball experience including 8 years...
  20. I

Something to consider during recruiting process

The recruiting process can be an exciting and thrilling time. The possibilities are seemingly endless for some players. However, it can also be a very stressful time. You have to make a lot of decisions that most adults would have trouble making. Big school, little school, state school...