softball

1. Mike Pauline

Ohio Blast will be looking to add both 8U and 9U/10U teams and coaches for the 2024-2025 season...

If you are interested in coaching, and interested in starting an 8U team or a 9U/10U team with Ohio Blast - or moving a team to Ohio Blast for the 2024-2025 season please reach out to mpauline@zoominternet.net. If you are a parent looking to place your daughter within the Ohio Blast...
  2. Admin

Approaching your daughter's softball coach about playing time

Approaching your daughter's softball coach about playing time can be done respectfully and constructively. Start by scheduling a meeting with the coach to discuss your concerns. Begin the conversation by expressing your appreciation for the coach's dedication to the team and your daughter's...
  3. patriot_shley

Charity Tourney 2024 BATTER UR FOR AUTISM: MAY 31-JUNE 2 AUSTINTOWN OH

BATTER UP FOR AUTISM 2024 100% of all proceeds will go to Potential Development: School for Students with Autism Dates: May 31-June 2, 2024 Location: Champ Park Austintown OH (concessions and public restrooms on site) $5 per car parking fee per day Non Sanctioned-Open Event 8U: 4GG $425...
  4. M

Looking for Fastpitch Lessons for U14 daughter - SE Ohio area

Looking for special Fastpitch Coaching Lessons for our U14 Daughter. She has pitched for 3-4 years already. We could travel within range - Marietta, Cambridge, New Phili, St. Clairsville, Wheeling, WV, etc???
  5. CoachMike0308

Some Things Change And We Never Seem To Learn

Over the last few years, I look at various chats and forums. One thing that makes me go "hmmm" is that parents today seem to be arguing about the same things parents argued about 20 years ago. I was inspired to write my blogs this week on the subject. I invite you to check them out, feel free...
  6. Mike Pauline

ASA Tournament 2024 Ohio Blast Father's Day Classic....

USA/ASA Sanctioned Tournament 03/13/24 Update: 121 registered teams / 10 wait list teams. MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF TEAMS PER DIVISON HAVE BEEN SET...SEE BELOW Tournament Dates: June 14th thru June 16th, 2024 Age Divisions: 8U – 10U – 12U – 14U – 16U – 18U – 23U & Under Entry Fee $550 / 8U -$400.00...
  7. Aaron OBrien

12 Under Tryouts Starz 2k12 Tryouts (Bolivar, OH)

Sunday: July 30th, 2023 10:00AM -12:00pm Sunday: July 30th, 2023 1:00pm -3:00pm Saturday: August 5th, 2023 10:00AM -12:00pm Saturday: August 5th, 2023 1:00pm -3:00pm CMA FIELDS : 10896 Industrial Pkwy NW Bolivar, OH 44612 Hey 12U Softball players, Check out our upcoming...
  8. 2010 Southwest Outlaws

14 Under Tryouts ------>2010 Southwest Outlaws Tryouts<--------

Welcome to our 2023-2024 Tryout Registration. We will be moving up to 14U and will be playing a very competitive schedule. This tryout is open to 2009, 2010 and 2011 Birthyears. We are primarily a 2010 team. All inquiries will be kept confidential. We have had a successful 12U season so far...
  9. Passion4theGame

GREAT CAMP OPPORTUNITY 2/4/23

Great Camp opportunity to Showcase your skills & Learn from some of the Best! Ages 12- 18 welcomed As of now the confirmed List of schools: Findlay University MVNU Otterbein University Muskingum University Bowling Green State University Glenville State College Lourdes University Walsh...
  10. J

Where do i post need for a catcher?

Please respond- new to this I have a high school pitcher speeds 50-59mph She is in need of a catcher for a college camp. Message me if interested. thanks!! Jen R.
  11. Elevate Sports

The 3rd Annual Jeff Kennard Memorial

Wrap-up your Fall season with us this year at The 3rd Annual Jeff Kennard Memorial Tournament, November 5th & 6th at Evans Acres Sports Complex in Xenia, Ohio. 3GG, USA regulations apply, full concessions available, permanent structure restrooms, plenty of parking, 8 fields, covered shelter...
  12. Elevate Sports

South Dayton Shootout

Join us for the South Dayton Shootout, October 15th & 16th at Evens Acres Sports Complex in Xenia, Ohio. Full Concessions, Bathroom Facilities, 8 fields, covered areas, park like setting. B & C level teams permitted, ASA rules and regulations, awards for champion and runner-up at each age division.
  13. Mike Pauline

8 Under Tryouts Ohio Blast 8U is holding private tryouts....

Ohio Blast 8U is holding private tryouts. Please contact Coach Tasha Dragish to schedule one! Tasha is a former D1 pitcher for Youngstown State, and she is looking forward to working with her team, and helping them maximize their potential, as they begin their travel softball journey...
  14. Mike Pauline

ASA Tournament 2023 Ohio Blast Father's Day Classic....

USA/ASA Sanctioned Tournament 06/15/23 Update: 122 registered teams. 10 Wait list teams. Tournament Dates: June 16th thru June 18th, 2023 Age Divisions: 8U – 10U – 12U – 14U – 16U – 18U – 23U & Under Entry Fee $495 / 8U -$350.00 ($150 non-refundable registration fee included) Locations...
  15. Chuck Long

16 Under Tryouts Bombers Softball

Ready to win games? So are we! Bring your talents to the Bombers Softball program and let us help you achieve your goals! With a great pitching staff, a solid core of players, and a competitive tournament schedule, we are looking to add some fire power to our batting lineup! All positions...
  16. Mark Pinto

10 Under Tryouts Ohio Hawks 2012 Tryouts

I am pleased to announce I will be coaching Ohio Hawks 2012 for the 2022-23 season based out of Mason, Ohio. I coached in the Ohio Thunder the last two seasons. Any interested families with talented 2012 players please read tryout details below and pre-register here...
  17. 2016Slideright

16 under Scrimmage Ohio Valley Mustangs Fastpitch - Scrimmage Will Host

Ohio Valley Mustangs Fastpitch is looking for a DH 16U scrimmage this weekend, Saturday, July 16th, starting at 11:30am. We will host and supply an umpire. Games will be played at the Maplewood HS softball field located at 4174 Greenville Rd NE, Cortland, OH 44410. Please contact: Jim Yoder...
  18. Passion4theGame

Who’s the Best 2022 HS Varsity Softball

I will say my piece and maybe I’m a little bias but I think Lancaster Golden Gales will win it all this year and be tough for the next 4yrs with solid pitching (Reese Poston & Ashlyn Mowery) and a great feeder of younger stud athletes coming up. So far this year they are 11-0. Scoring 155 runs...
  19. W

Need College Players For Exciting Festival

We're looking for players! Great opportunity for college players to improve skills and have fun in three-day, three-game All-Star Festival July 15-17 in Portland, Oregon. Presented by Women's Collegiate Softball League. Go to website https://thewcsl.com/ click "teams" then "players" for flyer...
  20. Mike Pauline

Looking for '05 or '06 players...

Will consider strong ‘07’s as well. Due to injuries, Ohio Blast 16U team is looking to add a couple athletic players to round out their already talented and competitive team. We are looking for a primary catcher and solid utility player. Ideal candidates would play in all 6 tournaments on the...