4Valley Extreme - Heaverly48
5Laser Black41
6Buckeye Heat '9534
7PC Sting '9627
8Classics '9625
9Laser Silver19
10Doom '9617
Others receiving votes
Chain Reaction (15), Ohio Ice (13), Championship Fastpitch (9), Ohio Danger - Braun (7), Riptides (6), Ohio Wave (4), Outlaws (3), CO Vipers (2), Ashland Blaze (2), Impact Green (1),

Are any of the top teams listed scheduled to face eachother this spring?

Several of the listed teams have freshman playing HS ball, so those teams probably won't have tourneys until Memorial Day weekend. We will be playing in the Dayton Metro ASA/USA qualifier and I think several of the other teams will be as well, although Doug Lenos just posted that Doom 95 won't be able to make that tourney.

I think that Doom 95 and Intensity will be playing up much of the summer, though we expect to see them at 14U States and perhaps the Open Qualifier in Canton. I believe that most of the teams are playing at least one of the following: the Laser Nation Invitational, Stingrays, and GAPSS.

Buckeye Heat '95 may not come home with a single trophy this season, but given our schedule we will undoubtedly have learned a lot from playing these fine other teams.

Are any of the top teams listed scheduled to face eachother this spring?

Doom 96 is 0-2 against Lasers Black losing a 2-1 game and a 2-0 game and is 2-0-1 against The Riptides.

Doom 96 is playing in most the top tournaments (Lasers, Stingrays, GAPPS, DOOM Tourney, ASA States so we expect to see a lot of the top 10 this year with the goal of qualifying and playing in the "A" USA/ASA nationals in Moline, IL. Should be a fun summer.

Lasers Gold will be playing Indy Blast this weekend in Indianapolis - that should be a really good game.

6 team friendly Sunday 23rd - Lasers Gold, Black, Silver, Doom 95, Sting 96 and Pitts Roadrunners Caligore. That should give everyone a good warm-up for Memorial Day.

Like CGS said, the Dayton NQ will be competitive -

Cincy Doom 96'
Ohio Hawks 95' Gold
Riptides
EMR 95'
Buckeye Heat 95'
Xpress 14u-Bastian
Indy Blast
Ohio Glory
Ohio Lasers Black
WV Lady Aces
WV Mountain Thunder
Ohio Hawks 95 Black

Hoping to get pooled with Doom95 at their tourney, Lasers Black is pooled with Intensity at Stingrays, should see Valley Extreme Heaverly in Orville. GAPSS has almost all of the top 10 plus the honorable mention. And, we've played Doom96 so many times over the last couple of years I am thinking about seeing if John would let me call Bailey's pitches.

I agree with CGS I don't think their will be much ducking of competition this year.

Besides the 6 team friendly and Laser Nation by Invitation Tournament , Laser's Gold is playing up at 16u and 18u the rest of the season

At 14u this year there will be some crazy games and intense competition. I think the teams that represent Ohio at whatever national they go to will be tested an able to compete.

Besides the 6 team friendly and Laser Nation by Invitation Tournament , Laser's Gold is playing up at 16u and 18u the rest of the season

Let's not forget NSA States - Which is the place to be (when they make you go).

HH Road Warriors still have 4 girls playing high school ball for Wayne High School.

HH Road Warriors still have 4 girls playing high school ball for Wayne High School, we didn't schedule our first tournament until Memorial Day Weekend.

HH Road Warriors still have 4 girls playing high school ball for Wayne High School, we didn't schedule our first tournament until Memorial Day Weekend.

Do you have 4 girls playing varsity for Wayne? If so, at 14U that is pretty impressive because Wayne is pretty good.
We have three girls that made varsity for Northmont, and three for the Northmont JV team. Two more are on Northmont's 7th and 8th grade team, two more for Brookville's 7th and 8th grade team, and our last team member was a JV player that got pulled up to varsity for tournament for Versailles.

I think for a little small time mom and pop organization we will be pretty good this year, but most likely not a top ten in the state type of team. Hope we get to see some of these teams along the way. Love playing top notched competition. Only makes you better.

FWIW --doom 95 will only have 5-6 team members for the friendly on the 23rd . prop' only 1 of our 3 pitchers. rest will be guest players. MD

FWIW --doom 95 will only have 5-6 team members for the friendly on the 23rd . prop' only 1 of our 3 pitchers. rest will be guest players. MD

MD - No worries, its just about seeing good pitching and getting into some game-like situations. And trust me, if you have ever participated in a Jeff Cav friendly by end of the game we will have runner strarting in right field with six outs. :)

Mike

Do you have 4 girls playing varsity for Wayne? If so, at 14U that is pretty impressive because Wayne is pretty good.
We have three girls that made varsity for Northmont, and three for the Northmont JV team. Two more are on Northmont's 7th and 8th grade team, two more for Brookville's 7th and 8th grade team, and our last team member was a JV player that got pulled up to varsity for tournament for Versailles.

I think for a little small time mom and pop organization we will be pretty good this year, but most likely not a top ten in the state type of team. Hope we get to see some of these teams along the way. Love playing top notched competition. Only makes you better.

Are you allowed to play outside of June 1 - July 31 with 6 girls from the same school on the team?

Are you allowed to play outside of June 1 - July 31 with 6 girls from the same school on the team?

Only if we qualify for a national tournament. One of the biggest drawbacks of keeping these girls together is we can only play during that two month period.

No. I imagine that MC Hammers' travel team will have its first tournament the first weekend in June.

As I understand it, you can have only 4 girls from the same school on any travel/select team. It starts in high school, I believe.