14u

Discussion in 'Coaches Polls' started by bafpdad, Jan 31, 2013.

1. default

default Guest

Just wondering who everyone feels are the movers, the shakers, and the up and comers of 14u this season... Keep in mind, when fighting the urge to argue, not all teams play all teams. There are some teams that will never meet. These are all just opinions. Also, feel free to add teams from neighboring states.

Here is my list in no particular order

Hawks - Kepple
    Lasers Purple
    Lasers Gray
    Static - Rogers
    Michigan Pride
    Michigan Batbusters

The rest is up in the air for me.

2. default

default Guest

Have to throw in some teams from Indiana, especially the one who beat lasers purple. Can't think of there name though????? No disrespect to lasers...... bunch of studs there too!

3. default

default Guest

Edge Chaos 99 is from IL is the team you are talking about.

Ohio Classics 99
    Lasers Red
    Indiana Gators 99

4. default

default Guest

Dont you mean in Ohio when talking the the best in 14u. I just wondered why those teams out of state are included? Is it because they play in ohio tuorneys all the time? Just asking.:cap:

5. default

default Guest

I never specified Ohio and actually said, "Feel free to add teams from neighboring states". I'm not silly enough to think Ohio is the ultimate in softball.

6. default

default Guest

Thank you......old age is killing my memory.

7. default

default Guest

Diamond Chix 99 Gold.

8. default

default Guest

Ohio Power Black 99'...... but I am partial to this one! ;&

9. default

default Guest

Watch out for Hawks-Davis 99

10. default

default Guest

Is the Ohio Power Black an all 99 team?

11. default

default Guest

Yes they are all 99's. Ohio Power red is the second year 14u.

12. default

default Guest

Lasers, Orville, couple in north ridgeville, just won in pinnacle 14u, breast cancer shootout, amongst others that escape me.

13. default

default Guest

You have a DD on this team and you can't recall the tournament schedule?lol

14. default

default Guest

I'm not a coach why the hell would I know the schedule date for date? I'm the guy that drives her where she needs to go, then sits and cheers her on.

15. default

default Guest

Heck, I have to look at my schedule often as well :cool::p

16. default

default Guest

Not nacho_mama.....but my memory stinks. Besides I have her schedule on my phone, but really does it matter that much? Its 14u first year........ and like I said, not a coach.... just a dad who loves to watch his dd play softball!

17. default

default Guest

you've never heard of Ohio power? Why is it so important to you anyway? What age group r u with? Cuz I've never heard of you...junior member..... that's probably a good description of you too...."junior member".....:lmao:

18. default

default Guest

Larry your arrogance is astounding. Ohio power has been around for how long? Quite frankly, your organization hasn't really played big named tournaments and placed high. However, between you and Frank tooting your own horns you guys are making a good name for yourselves.

19. default

default Guest

I'm not so sure its arrogance, I think more ignorance especially with his last statement. Larry is quite the pot stirrer on here, but when asked a simple question about their schedule, plays dumb then gets his feathers ruffled about it. Ohio Power picked up a heck of a representative on here ;&

20. default

default Guest

geesh.... thread to be re-directed please. I enjoy watching but c'mon y'all....