14u

Just wondering who everyone feels are the movers, the shakers, and the up and comers of 14u this season... Keep in mind, when fighting the urge to argue, not all teams play all teams. There are some teams that will never meet. These are all just opinions. Also, feel free to add teams from neighboring states.

Here is my list in no particular order

Hawks - Kepple
Lasers Purple
Lasers Gray
Static - Rogers
Michigan Pride
Michigan Batbusters

The rest is up in the air for me.

Just wondering who everyone feels are the movers, the shakers, and the up and comers of 14u this season... Keep in mind, when fighting the urge to argue, not all teams play all teams. There are some teams that will never meet. These are all just opinions. Also, feel free to add teams from neighboring states.

Here is my list in no particular order

Hawks - Kepple
Lasers Purple
Lasers Gray
Static - Rogers
Michigan Pride
Michigan Batbusters

The rest is up in the air for me.

Have to throw in some teams from Indiana, especially the one who beat lasers purple. Can't think of there name though????? No disrespect to lasers...... bunch of studs there too!

Edge Chaos 99 is from IL is the team you are talking about.

Ohio Classics 99
Lasers Red
Indiana Gators 99

Dont you mean in Ohio when talking the the best in 14u. I just wondered why those teams out of state are included? Is it because they play in ohio tuorneys all the time? Just asking.:cap:

I never specified Ohio and actually said, "Feel free to add teams from neighboring states". I'm not silly enough to think Ohio is the ultimate in softball.

Ohio Power Black 99'...... but I am partial to this one! ;&

Lasers, Orville, couple in north ridgeville, just won in pinnacle 14u, breast cancer shootout, amongst others that escape me.
You have a DD on this team and you can't recall the tournament schedule?lol

You have a DD on this team and you can't recall the tournament schedule?lol

I'm not a coach why the hell would I know the schedule date for date? I'm the guy that drives her where she needs to go, then sits and cheers her on.

Heck, I have to look at my schedule often as well :cool::p

Not nacho_mama.....but my memory stinks. Besides I have her schedule on my phone, but really does it matter that much? Its 14u first year........ and like I said, not a coach.... just a dad who loves to watch his dd play softball!

Well if you are going to the trouble to reply and it's on your phone, why not just look at your phone and type it? Honestly I wouldn't have cared but you got on here and pumped up your team and I never heard of them so I thought you would back it up by showing their strength of schedule.

you've never heard of Ohio power? Why is it so important to you anyway? What age group r u with? Cuz I've never heard of you...junior member..... that's probably a good description of you too...."junior member".....:lmao:

you've never heard of Ohio power? Why is it so important to you anyway? What age group r u with? Cuz I've never heard of you...junior member..... that's probably a good description of you too...."junior member".....:lmao:

Larry your arrogance is astounding. Ohio power has been around for how long? Quite frankly, your organization hasn't really played big named tournaments and placed high. However, between you and Frank tooting your own horns you guys are making a good name for yourselves.

Larry your arrogance is astounding. Ohio power has been around for how long? Quite frankly, your organization hasn't really played big named tournaments and placed high. However, between you and Frank tooting your own horns you guys are making a good name for yourselves.
I'm not so sure its arrogance, I think more ignorance especially with his last statement. Larry is quite the pot stirrer on here, but when asked a simple question about their schedule, plays dumb then gets his feathers ruffled about it. Ohio Power picked up a heck of a representative on here ;&

geesh.... thread to be re-directed please. I enjoy watching but c'mon y'all....