18u Wadsworth Grizzly Team Looking To Fill Roster

Bree Gill

Reaction score
The 2019-2020 18u Grizzly Fastpitch team is holding tryouts on 8/3, 8/10/, 8/17, and 8/24 from 12pm-2:30 pm.

I will be the head coach of this team. I am currently a senior on the Ashland University Softball team. I have years of experience working with girls on their hitting, defense, and pitching and I am looking forward to a future in coaching. For this team, I am looking for girls that want to work hard, be coached, and compete! We are also holding private tryouts if interested.

We are looking for pitchers, catching, and a couple more positional players to fill our 2019-2020 roster!

If you have any questions at all about the organization,18u team, tryouts, or would like to schedule a private tryout, please contact me at breegill0@gmail.com, or by text at 330-749-3594.

Here is all of the information that is also posted in "Post your Team 2018 Tryout here" in classifieds:
Tryouts will be held every Saturday in August for 10u through 18u. 10-12u tryouts will be from 10am-noon. 14-18u tryouts will be from noon-2pm.

These will be held at:
Weatherstone Park,
1404 Reimer Rd
Wadsworth, Ohio 44281

We offer an indoor hitting facility, winter/spring indoor games at Spano Dome, and typically participate in 5-8 tournaments.

Registration fee is around $300 a year. We have always been one of the lowest cost travel teams in the area as a result of being a non profit organization. This fee pays for tournaments and uniforms. We will also require participation in one fundraiser during the season by all player families.

***Currently holding multiple private tryouts. For an 18u private tryout you may contact me at 330-749-3594 or by email.