2nd Annual Uniform Blowout/College Showcase

This is our 2nd Annual UNiform Blowout Tournament. The first one last fall saw teams winning uniforms for their girls. I do this tournament as a gift back to the girls and the teams.

It is a single day event, either Saturday or Sunday. The dates are October 18th and 19th.

Right now, it is scheduled for Chillicothe, OHio .

It is a three game round robin for $350. There are only four teams per age division. Thus, you only have to beat out three other teams for the 1st Place prize of the uniforms (a $600.00 value). A distributor will be on site to take your order if you wish.

Contact Tim Cleaver at 513.575.3330 for more info.

1st Place also receives a berth to the NAFA Eastern Regional which is played under my direction.

All teams must be NAFA sanctioned at $30.00 and can be sanctioned at the tournament or in advance through me. A roster may be printed off the www.playnafa.com website and rules are also posted for everyone to read and get familiar with.

The roster and insurance paperwork is due before you start your first game.

Send the entry fee to: Tim Cleaver at 1534 W. Meadowbrook Drive, Loveland, Ohio 45140. NO teams are entered until the entry fee is received. Entry forms are located on Page 5 of this thread.

Saturday Teams

18u (Exhibition Tournament - $130.00)

1. Kalamazoo Klash 18u Kallamazoo, Michigan
2. Ohio Freeze 18u Westerville, Ohio
3. Flaming Fury 16u Marietta, OH /Parkersburg, WV
4. Phoenix 16u Lancaster, Ohio

14u

1. Stingrays - Morrison Central Ohio, Ohio
3. Heath Crush (in) Heath, Ohio

12u

1. Adams County Extreme-Ross Russellville, Ohio
2. Stingrays-Douglass Central Ohio, Ohio
4. Tasti Cream Perry Twp/Massilon , Ohio

10u

1. WV Wild 1's Charleston, West Virginia (ASA Eastern Nationals 1st Place as 10u-part of the team)
2. Perry Extreme 10u Massillon, Ohio
3. Crush Fastpitch Orient, Ohio
4. Ohio Classics Pickerington, Ohio

Sunday teams

18u

1. Lady Charmers (in) Dayton, Ohio (5th Place USSSA Nationals)
2. Central Ohio Ice (in) Columbus, Ohio
3. Kalamazoo Klash (in) Kalamazoo, Michigan

18u

1. Westside Thunder 18u Harrison, Ohio
2. Cincy Storm (in) Cincinnati, Ohio
3. Ohio Freeze (in) Westerville, Ohio
4. Buckeye Heat 18u - Tom (in) Westerville, Ohio

16u (Full)

1. Flaming Fury Marietta, OH / Parkersburg, WV
2. Vikings Elite Central Ohio, Ohio
3. Westside Thunder 16u Cincinnati, Ohio
4. Phoenix 15u Lancaster, Ohio (defending champs of 1st Uniform Blowout)

14u (Full)

1. Phoenix 14u Lancaster, Ohio
2. Buckeye Heat 94's Johnstown, Ohio
3. West Virginia Wild 1's Charlestown, WV
4. Vikings Elite Columbus, Ohio

12u

1. Stingrays - Douglass Central Ohio, Ohio
2. West Virginia Wild 1's Charlestown, WV

Teams inquiring: Miami Valley Express 12u e-mailed this date 10/5 Forwarded e-mail to 12u teams. Looks like some others as well looking.

lol... call me stupid... I forgot to put down the dates. Usually I put it in the heading... not enough space... so I forgot... It's October 18th and 19th and of course, the tournament is two separate one day events.

This tournament WILL be played in Chillicothe, Ohio at their ANNEX there. ?I have worked it out with the City Park rep there. ?The City businesses are going to cover the extra cost of field maintainance people as it is a union represented Park and I personally can't get on the field to even line a diamond.....

But, the businesses were gracious enough to pay the cost of overtime for these employees.... to have you there in their city. ?I just KNEW Chillicothe didn't give up their status as a well known SOFTBALL TOWN.

Thank you businesses for your help so we can come to your wonderful city and Park and play the game of girls fast pitch softball.

Teams, please make your motel reservations early as there is only so many there in Chillicothe, Ohio. ?Please contact Lisa Cleary at :

tourism4u@aol.com

She will lead you in the right direction for all your needs.

Thanks Lisa for all your help in getting the businesses to cover the costs. It won't be forgotten.

Tim:

If all of the young ladies on our team were born before December 31, 1995, would we be eligible for 12U under NAFA rules or should we be entering the 14U division? Thanks.

Age Qualificaions:

Age cutoff - January 1 of current year, players age on January 1 determines the age division she is eligible to participate in. Players may play up in age division, but not down.

10&under with birthdates on Jan 1 or after of current year
12&under " " " " " " " " " "
14&under
16&under
18&under

This info was on page 12 of NAFA Rulebook at www.playnafa.com

Thank you West Virginia Wild 1's for your interest in the tournament. Just let me know which day you wish to participate.... and of course, you can participate in both days if you wish.

Saturday entry for the WV Wild 1's from Charleston, West Virginia. Thanks, Bev for the entries.

Hearing from the 18u Stingrays, 18 Lady Irish and the Sharks from Illinois who won the 16u NAFA Nationals last week in Oklahoma. IN 12u heard from the Danville Diamond Divas as well.
Hope to hear from the ASA Eastern National Champions: Last year's winner of the 14u division of the Uniform Blowout: The MIami Valley Express 14u. Congrats to the girls and come back to defend your title as Fall 2007 Champions.

Tim

Tim-
12U Ohio Stingrays-Douglass are in.
put us down for both days.

Thanks a bunch...the girls appreciate you!!

come on teams. let's get this one filled up. where else can you go play with a payout like this!!:yahoo:

This TD is truly in it for the girls. Trust me!!

The 14u Ohio Danger just completed tryouts and we are trying to see if we will be able to attend the Sunday event. We have players involved in high school sports.

The 12u Ohio Danger is also interested on attending Sunday's event. Are there still openings? You can email jmoore4922@woh.rr.com or call 937-605-9877

Thanks,
Paul Moore

Heard from the National Champions Miami Valley Express 14u ( now 16u). They are trying to make it.

Tim

Tim,

Can you please get in contact with me. You have all my contact info already.

Dave

I just got home an hour ago from the road. I will be calling you. Thanks, Dave.

Is the cost $375 or $350? On eteamz, the fee listed is $375, but your post here lists it as $350.

Just want to be sure I have the correct entry fee.

Thanks!

Dani Genz
Crush 10U

come on 12u coaches get some uniforms and some good quality play before winter practices start.Btw what are the updated teams.lol