AKRON RACERS 08 NEED STRONG CATCHER FOR FALL 2021 AND 2022

larson

Reaction score
We are looking for a very talented strong aggressive catcher for this Fall and the 2022 Season due to our catcher moving to Florida. Not in a hurry to proceed forward but just want you to be able to check us out throughout the summer. We are very competitive and play with the best! We will be a 13-U team next season. Just shoot me a PM and we can talk further!!!!

larson

Reaction score
We will be playing very competitive tourneys next season. We work with players on the mental side of this game as well as physical preparing them for their respective high schools

larson

Reaction score
If you would like a private try-out please let me know. We have decided it would be very beneficial to have another catcher now!!!!!. Please PM me or email me at coachmarcon@aol.com

larson

Reaction score
We will be playing very competitive tourneys next season. We work with players on the mental side of this game as well as physical preparing them for their respective high schools
WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO JUST COME OUT AND JOIN AS A 'GUEST" TO SEE WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT! Contact me for more info! We'd love to meet you!!

larson

Reaction score
Position still open
Due to injury, we are looking for a full time experienced player. YES! We are still looking for a future catcher but we need another all-around player to join the wonderful Racer Family for the entire season! Non-parent coach. Please email me coachmarconi@aol.com

larson

Reaction score
IN ADDITION TO A CATCHER WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENTED UTILITY PLAYER WITH A STRONG BAT! COME JOIN OUR PRACTICE YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE RIGHT FIT!!!!!! 2021-2022 SEASON

Tara Simonetti

Reaction score
Hello Coach! I just sent you an email. My catcher is interested in attending a practice and meeting you.