Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Any Ideas??

You can probably get some better advice by narrowing it down a bit. ?What age? ?Present skill level? ?etc. ?One thing I would always recommend to pitchers at any age or skill level is to take care of the shoulder joint. ?Therabands are IMO the best way to do that. ?Search the internet and you will find differnet workouts that you can do with them. ?Almost all major league baseball players use some form of therabands so that should tell us something. ?Here is a good website for pitchers, look around the site because there are some pretty good articles about pitching, also their main product is very beneficial especially for pitchers trying to get faster spin and break on the ball. ?http://www.fastpitching.com/

Get a good pitching coach that deals with all abilities and all ages. I am not being snide. That is the best thing you can do.

How old is the pitcher? How long has she been pitching? Does she have a pitching coach?

Going from a different thread on here, the age would be 12u

10 or12u ...even 14u... a good pitching coach makes all the difference. It has for my team.