Be aware not all teams in an organization are the same!!!!

Parents be aware, each team in each organization are different! My daughters coach benched three of our girls in the last tournament because he had three other girls, I guess he thought they would do a better job!!! TO ME THIS IS VERY WRONG!!!!

these girls worked together for 6 months and were benched in there last weekend together. is it all about winning and not about playing the game. FYI they did not win!

If each team in each organization is different than I guess you are looking for another team? no?

call em out. especially if they are 12u so i know where not to go.

Yes, she is going to tryout for a few other teams, including the organization currently on.

these girls worked together for 6 months and were benched in there last weekend together. is it all about winning and not about playing the game. FYI they did not win!

What in the world are you talking about? I am assuming the WHOLE team worked together for 6 months. Not everyone can play all of every game. Or am I missing the point? Is there a point? :confused: ;&

..I talked to the president and was told it is not something they want to happen, but tell that to the girls who worked so hard only to see girls from other teams play.

the point is girls on the team did not play!!!!!! other girls did. not one game, all games

dude i meant pm me... I dont think you can call out a team on here without bear coming after you but you are right, very uncool.;&

I agree that is uncool, but I can't but wonder is there more to the story?

Ahhhh! There is the point and a good one at that. I have seen teams do this countless times and have always wondered why anyone would want to play for a coach like that.

Coaches, go with the kids that got you there and stop thinking it is all about winning. Bringing in a pick-up player is fine, but not to displace one of your TEAM. JMHO

Okay. Now I understand. When venting, it helps to fully explain the situation in order to avoid confusion...lol. I agree, not cool. If the coaches picked up subs, they should have explained to everyone what their roles would be in advance.

A pick-up should never replace your rostered players. I mean, what did you choose your players for to begin with, if not to play? Or if you did not think they were good enough?

That is what my thought was. We are new to select ball, so if this is common i would have nothing to say.

I will say not all organizations are made from the same cloth. And sometimes, a bad coach will ruin a whole organization.

I will say not all organizations are made from the same cloth. And sometimes, a bad coach will ruin a whole organization.

You are so right!!! Organization leaders need to be more aggressive in getting rid of bad coaches. Just because someone wants to coach doesn't mean that they be allowed too. Protect the kids should be the mantra.