DI NWO SCORES

Findlay ? 2
Anthony Wayne ?7 ? ?WP - Kurfis, ? :) Baker 2-3 :) ?
A.W vs. Springfield ?Tuesday

Lima Senior ?0
Perrysburg ?10 ? WP - Bryson, ?
Perysburg vs. Clay Thursday

Other DI matchups in NWO start on Monday, Sylvania and Toledo City League schools.

Sectional Finals at B.G. Tuesday 5/13

Anthony Wayne ? 1
Springfield ? ?3 ? ?WP - Michalak

A game you would expect form these to teams in a Sectional Finals. Both pitchers did a great job with Michalak pitching out of a couple of early situations with help from the defense that kept the score tied at 0 ?
? ? As I have stated under this name,(Thunder) and Randalman 43, ?Anthony Wayne was well aware of Springfield's abilities and in no way was looking past or taking them for granted. A very talented team. Any criticism of motivation on their coaches part has come from with their own parent's ranks. You can search until your blue in the face and you will not find a negative post towards Springfield by any A. W. parent or coach. You can also search until your blue in the face and not find any posts against our coaching staff.
? ? When we won both league games, there was no gloating. In losing there will be the well deserved congratulations on a victory the Springfield Blue Devils earned. I am a homer for my Generals and I make no apology for that, as no homer for any community should. If it works out that Springfield wins Districts, I will be pulling hard for them as they would be representing our NWO area.
? ? I have enjoyed many positive relationships, I have always thought, with Brittany Richberg, Ashlyn Michalak, Amanda Schroeder, Krista Haley, and briefly Jess Zappone. I can only continue to root for those kids and their teammates. Coaching in a variety of situations in the area has brought me into contact with many players, parents and coaches and when it can't be my dd's team that ultimately wins, I will support these other girls and their teams to the end.
? ? Good Luck Springfield,......Take it to the house, 2 down, 6 to go. !!!!! :) :) :)
? ? Wayne Baker

? ?

Thunder_Road said:

Anthony Wayne ? 1

A game you would expect form these to teams in a Sectional Finals. Both pitchers did a great job with Michalak pitching out of a couple of early situations with help from the defense that kept the score tied at 0 ?
? ? As I have stated under this name,(Thunder) and Randalman 43, ?Anthony Wayne was well aware of Springfield's abilities and in no way was looking past or taking them for granted. A very talented team. Any criticism of motivation on their coaches part has come from with their own parent's ranks. You can search until your blue in the face and you will not find a negative post towards Springfield by any A. W. parent or coach. You can also search until your blue in the face and not find any posts against our coaching staff.
? ? When we won both league games, there was no gloating. In losing there will be the well deserved congratulations on a victory ?the Springfield Blue Devils earned. I am a homer for my Generals and I make no apology for that, as no homer for any community should. If it works out that Springfield wins Districts, I will be pulling hard for them as they would be representing our NWO area.
? ? I have enjoyed many positive relationships, I have always thought, with Brittany Richberg, Ashlyn Michalak, Amanda Schroeder, Krista Haley, and briefly Jess Zappone. I can only continue to root for those kids and their teammates. Coaching in a variety of situations in the area has brought me into contact with many players, parents and coaches and when it can't be my dd's team that ultimately wins, I will support these other girls and their teams to the end.
? ? Good Luck Springfield,......Take it to the house, 2 down, 6 to go. !!!!! :) :) :)
? ? Wayne Baker

? ?

Very honorable post Thunder---dignity in defeat is even more noble than in victory.

It's a shame some other posters can't seem to show as much graciousness when they have had good fortune. ? ?Character always shows.

I'm hearing that all games at Rolf park canceled, :-X :-[ :p :-/

Make up DATE Same time Tomorrow
:)

katjoebenmom said:
[quote author=Thunder_Road link=1210499686/0#1 date=1210764716]Sectional Finals at B.G. Tuesday 5/13

Anthony Wayne ? 1

? ? When we won both league games, there was no gloating. In losing there will be the well deserved congratulations on a victory ?the Springfield Blue Devils earned. I am a homer for my Generals and I make no apology for that, as no homer for any community should. If it works out that Springfield wins Districts, I will be pulling hard for them as they would be representing our NWO area.
? ? Wayne Baker

? ?

Very honorable post Thunder---dignity in defeat is even more noble than in victory.

It's a shame some other posters can't seem to show as much graciousness when they have had good fortune. ? ?Character always shows.
[/quote]

Nice post KBJM, for as long as I have known him, Thunder has always been able to tip his cap to the other team in defeat. He is very well aware that softball is just a big community, and good nature ribbing is ok. His class in victory and in defeat is one of the reasons my DD plays for him in the summer, and for as long as he will have her, she will continue to play for him.

Perrysburg 2
Clay 5 WP - Holmes

Start 1
Notre Dame 4 WP - Gramling

Northview 1
Southview 3 WP - Gates

Bowsher 2 WP - Macke
Whitmer 1

Rogers 0
St.Ursula 16 WP - Schultz, No Hitter

Sectionals
DIVISION I
Perrysburg 000 101 0 - 2 6 3
Clay 040 010 x - 5 6 2
WP - Holmes. LP - Bryson. Achter (C) 2-3.
Start 000 100 0 - 1 1 1
Notre Dame 003 001 x - 4 7 1
WP - Kristin Gramling (13 strikeouts). LP - Bailey. Holmes (ND) 2-2, RBI.
Northview 000 000 1 - 1 2 1
Southview 000 003 x - 3 5 1
WP - Gates. LP - Sayre. O?Reilly (S) 1-3, 2 RBI.
Bowsher 000 002 0 - 2 5 2
Whitmer 000 000 1 - 1 6 1
WP-Macke. LP-Erdmann. Palmer (B), 1-3, 2b, run.
Rogers 000 00 - 0 0 5
St. Ursula 609 1x - 16 13 0
WP-Schultz. LP-E. McIntyre. Glowczewski (SU), 3-4, 3B, run, 2 RBI.

Sayre did a good job pitching to keep Southview at 3

Cool Next week good match-ups, At Maumee Districts is Southview vs NDA & SUA vs Bowsher :cool:

Then at the B.G-Tiffin Districts Clay vs Springfield. Whats on the other side of this District teams/team the winner of this game Faces? :-? .

Who's the favorite in Clay vs. Springfield? Have they played each other this season yet?

SoftballCat12 said:
Who's the favorite in Clay vs. Springfield? Have they played each other this season yet?

Clay won the only meeting this year, of course I believe it was the first game or second game of the year so I dont think that is all that good of an indicator.

I am not sure who the favorite is, and although I know it might come back to haunt me I will give my opinion lol....I think Springfield wins this game, Holmes is a very good pitcher throws very hard and has a nasty change-up. Springfield runs out their own very good pitcher in Michalak who matches up well IMO with Clay's hitters. I dont buy to much of the expierence factor, Springfields Sophs have played alot of travel softball and been in big games plenty of times. I am going to say its a 3-2 game with Springfield getting the win. Both teams are very good, and it could go either way, but my gut tells me Springfield wins.

Thunder_Road said:

Anthony Wayne ? 1

? ? Wayne Baker

? ?
Thunder thanks for the kind words. As a Springfield parent I would like to apologize for cantcatchacold (whoever it may be) The majority of our parents are not like this. The game could have gone either way. The truth be told A.W scares us more than any team out there, Your team was the one to beat! Im disgusted that any parent or fan would get on this forrum and rub a loss in another teams face, not to mention criticize our own coach. Just wanted to put that out there. Thanks for the exciting games. And thanks for being the bigger person.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? A Springfield Parent ;)

LADY-FASTPITCH said:
http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/sb/girls/2008/d1rgn2brkt08.pdf

2008 OHSAA Sectional/District Softball Tournament Brackets
Division I, Region 2-Clyde
>:( Grr if thats right they changed the Maumee games from Tues 20th to Monday 19th Now?

ExcarKun said:
[quote author=LADY-FASTPITCH link=1210499686/0#9 date=1210961002]http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/sb/girls/2008/d1rgn2brkt08.pdf

2008 OHSAA Sectional/District Softball Tournament Brackets
Division I, Region 2-Clyde
>:( Grr if thats right they changed the Maumee games from Tues 20th ?to Monday 19th Now?[/quote]
I heard they changed them becuase SUA graduation on tues.....?

DOH! Yepp you'll think I would of Know that, before it was posted on hear... ::) ::)

Ok Party's
Over back to business,

Big games today at Rolf Park.
ALSO Great Pitching Match-ups
field A Bowsher, Macke Vs SUA, Shultz :cool:

field B Southview, Gates Vs NDA, Gramling ;)

both 5pm

to bad we Don't get district championships at UT's field too. I like it :)

Bowsher 1
St. Ursula 5 WP - Schultz

Notre Dame 2
Southview 5 WP - Gates

I'm hearing Southview vs. St. Ursula Friday Night?....Can someone confirm?

Thunder_Road said:
Bowsher ? ?1
St. Ursula ?5 ? ? WP - Schultz

Notre Dame ? ? 2
Southview 5 ? ? WP - Gates

Has SUA and Southview played yet this year?

Icantcatchacold said:
[quote author=Thunder_Road link=1210499686/0#17 date=1211279071]Bowsher ? ?1
St. Ursula ?5 ? ? WP - Schultz

Notre Dame ? ? 2
Southview 5 ? ? WP - Gates

Has SUA and Southview played yet this year?
[/quote]

I recall they played a couple weekends ago with SUA winning, but I dont think it was a Schultz vs Gates match-up in that game. I am not totally sure who pitched.