People get real, please wear your mask

Dave Coffee

Reaction score
So today I went shopping in a small store, maybe 25 to 30 people at the most were in the store. OK people, it's time to get Smart and put your mask on. The only persons wearing mask were myself and the store employees. It's really hard to comprehend how inconsiderate these people are.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
Dave I feel it should be mandatory for store employees and customers to wear mask. But I also think the number of people allowed in the store is way high. I drove by Walmart and Sams Club in Reynoldsburg and they had lines outside yesterday. What do these people possible need they can’t order online?? Toilet paper? Lol.

I agree the majority of the population don’t wear mask for whatever reason and it’s frustrating cause we can only control what we do. If I have to go anywhere in public I wear my Mask. Some people look at me like I’m crazy and shake their heads. Those are the people that probably spread it.

Stay safe.

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
100% agree with Dave Coffee and Passion4theGame. We are seeing the same thing in Zanesville, Oh when out and about.

Tallmadge Force Gold

Reaction score
Dave I feel it should be mandatory for store employees and customers to wear mask. But I also think the number of people allowed in the store is way high. I drove by Walmart and Sams Club in Reynoldsburg and they had lines outside yesterday. What do these people possible need they can’t order online?? Toilet paper? Lol.

I agree the majority of the population don’t wear mask for whatever reason and it’s frustrating cause we can only control what we do. If I have to go anywhere in public I wear my Mask. Some people look at me like I’m crazy and shake their heads. Those are the people that probably spread it.

Stay safe.
The reason they had lines out the door is because they are limiting the number of people in the store. My local Sam's Club was limited to 300 with workers counting at the entrance and exit.

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
Maybe when the doctors and politicians who are trampling our constitutional rights start wearing them the rest of us will take it seriously.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pitchers wear masks to protect themselves

i wear a mask to protect you

you don't know if you are a carrier or not because you can have covid19 and not have any symptoms but you can still get someone else sick.

Passion4theGame

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.cincydoom.net
pitchers wear masks to protect themselves

i wear a mask to protect you

you don't know if you are a carrier or not because you can have covid19 and not have any symptoms but you can still get someone else sick.

Can’t agree more!! The only reasons I wear a mask at my office and anywhere in public is to protect others. Personally I am not afraid of this virus for myself. I have kids and a wife. I care about their health and well-being. I also don’t want to be responsible for getting someone else sick.

I have had more people shake their head at me out in public because I wear my N95 mask. I want to just tell them it’s to protect them dummies! Instead I let them laugh and shake their heads like I am ridiculous and over reacting.

We can only control what we do. However doing what we do and caring for ourselves and family is our part and shows we care about others.

sftball follower

Reaction score
Shouldn't need a mask in public if you're following social distancing guidelines staying 6' apart.

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i would have to disagree sftball...(just my opinion cuz i am not a doctor but like many others i have been following this day in and day out for too long - its driving us all crazy i am sure) but IMHO if you do not wear a mask in public lets say a store... and you cough.... and you actually have covid but dont know you do because you have no symptoms... you actually just put covid air borne for others to possibly catch. studies show it can stay airborne for approx 3 hours. If you had a mask on in the same scenario... the covid would be in your mask... not airborne for others to catch.

Last edited:

DanMaz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
not trying to cause panic!!! just trying to share info:

something to think about... why wear a mask?

Last edited: