Premier 11 y/o catcher, 1b, 3b & overall utility player ISO travel team/sub ops.

bkachaylo

Reaction score
HELP PLEASE!

Hello all, this is my first post on this site which I just discovered. Sorry if it's the wrong forum for this post. All advice or input is welcomed ( encouraged). We're brand new to travel ball.

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR: I (Brian) have helped coach my daughter (Riley) for five seasons now of fp &, per my daughter, and her mother and I, we've come to the consensus that, considering her natural talent and level of play, she would most benefit from playing in a more talent - driven/competitive environment.

ABOUT RILEY: Riley is 11 y/o (dob: 3/28/05). She has been touted by many to be one of our league's premier catchers. She knocks nearly everything down, has great mechanics, fundamentals and arm strength (at any position) & can generally throw out a steal attempt with no problem.

Riley is also just as talented at 1st or 3rd, and outfield. Riley is a very sound hitter too. Videos available upon request, as well as coach references!

LOOKING FOR PLAYING OPPORTUNITIES: We are looking for a travel team that will give my daughter, Riley, a tryout and/or consideration for sub.

We live in Hubbard, Ohio (bordering youngstow) & prefer finding her a home (team) within a 1-1.5 hr. radius of us, but will sub for any Ohio or PA team in most any city of either state.

Willing to travel any distance for games. We love the sport & welcome any travel opportunities.

Please feel free to call or text any questions, suggestions, or opportunities:

Brian Kachaylo (330)503-6505
Chris Kachaylo (330) 647-8355 (wife)

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.

Brian Kachaylo

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Brain,
This post should have been posted in Players Looking for Teams!
Hopefully a Mod will move it there to help you out................

Your DD is still 10U eligible & I'm sure you will get several calls from NE Ohio with teams looking........

Best of luck to you!

bkachaylo

Reaction score
Re: 10U catcher, 1b, 3b & overall utility player ISO travel team/sub ops.

Thank you Captain_Thunder for the info re: correct blog location. You were correct in both ways:
1. my post was moved (I'm guessing by a moderator) and
2. We did receive "Several calls from NE Ohio teams looking..."

In fact, my daughter was picked up as a sub and played all weekend for SPC HotSox's 10U at the Toledo Tune-Up. Point is, your confidence in opportunities have in fact begun coming in so we expect more sub opportunities to come along, so thanks again for the helpful information you provided!

Best wishes,

Brian K.

speedkills10

Reaction score
we would love to take a look at your daughter!!!!! Team Catalyst is a new organization with a couple of different age groups. All of the coaches have played college softball and have excellent experience. PLAYERS CAN BE FROM ANY LOCATION. We are looking for the most competitive girls to be apart of these teams. Teams will be playing a highly competitive schedule (ASA/PGF). Call for a private tryout: 513-490-7300 (Organization does have there own indoor facility for training).

moggyfan

Reaction score
The Lady Lookouts out of Akron Canton area holding tryouts on July 31st. Time is from 9-12 in Mogadore. Look in tryouts section for address to the park. Would love to see what she has

Joeprice1107

Reaction score
Check out Ohio Stampede 05!! Tryouts will be August 6th,7th,13th,14th. Based out of Massillon/Canton area! They are definitely looking for catchers and corner infielders. May be a good fit.

Rachelle_Miller

Reaction score
USSSA Pride Lady Diamonds Organization Tryouts are August 6th, 13th, 20th at 110 E Steels Corner Rd. Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44224, behind the church.
10-14u from 12-2
16u-18u from 2-4
Looking for competitive, hardworking players, that want to play at the next level. All of our teams are coached by either current or former collegiate players of the game.
If you have any questions you can contact myself at 724-971-8771 or rmiller227&@yahoo.com or Dave Neal the GM at 330524-9308 or ladydiamondsgm@gmail.com.

Caitlynminney

Reaction score
The northeast Ohio, Lake Erie Rage 12U is looking to fill its last few spots of a lineup of strong players. The positions we are looking for include but are not limited to, 1st 3rd and catcher.
This team is coached by Caitlyn Minney, a 3 time all Ohio highschool pitcher, now Division 1 Youngstown State starting pitcher. Assisted by Melanie Woodard, a 3 time all Ohio division 1 high school catcher and third baseman, now a Division 1 college player at Cleveland State University. Also being helped by Ryan Minney, a hitting instructor, pitching instructor. He also is the head coach of Elyria Catholic high school, with an additional 15 years of softball coaching behind him.

Group tryouts have concluding but private tryouts are still available. Please contact Caitlyn Minney at (440)610-0467. text or calls are fine!

Jimbilly

Reaction score
12u Eclipse softball team looking for a catcher, first baseman and third baseman as well. We have two well experienced coaches who have coached at every level of softball ( except at the college level)
We are focused on developing player fundamentals of the as well as the mental side of the game. We emphasize on teamwork and leadership.
We will be hosting tryout this Sunday, August 21st 2-4pm. Location will be at Homer ball fields 1491 Homer Rd, NW Homer Ohio 43027.

If you have any questions or need more details about coaching staff and the organization please contact Head coach: Jim Fuller
(740)973-0764

Energy-vp

Reaction score
Ohio Energy has tryouts tonight 8-17-16 beginning at 6pm located at Perry HS varsity field. please arrive early for registration and warm-up

Mal

Reaction score
Streak 12u based in Springfield/Columbiana looking to add a all around girl.

Linedrive21

Reaction score
Ohio Ice Blue 05 has a tryout this evening 8/19 between 7 and 9 at the Spano dome in Akron...very successful organization, this team placed 8th nationally this past season in Orlando...

Eliminators12u

Reaction score
Hello, If your daughter is still looking for a team the 12u Ohio Eliminators in Akron are still looking for a catcher as well as a few other positions. We've scheduled an additional tryout for Saturday August 27th and I would be open to scheduling a private workout to accommodate your schedule. Information is posted in the tryout list, or feel free to message me. Thanks!

smathes

Reaction score
Are you still looking for a team?!? Ohio Stampede '05 is still looking for a few players. Contact me if interested. Sara Mathes 330-806-1116 or smathes3@yahoo.com