Pitching and Pitchers Discussion Private Lessons with Crystl Bustos-Changes made

Due to a conflict with Wilson, Crystl will not be able to be in town the week of April 20-23 for the lessons. She has changed her plans and is now flying in on April 13th and will be here through the SDS clinic on the 18th. We will now be doing the lessons on Tuesday April 14th thru Friday April 17th.

For those who have signed up for lessons I can put your lesson time down for the same day and time this week if that time slot still works.

The only conflict with these times are the Wednesday 7:00 and 7:30 time slots. We will have to find new times for the two girls who have these two lesson times.

For those who have already contacted me and received a reply your time is booked. If you have not received an email or pm please contact me either here or at xstitchncrafts@sbcglobal.net to confirm you can make the same time the week before or let me know that time will not work and we will try to find a better time slot for you.

Sorry for the changes but this is completely out of Crystl's control and she has done everything she can to still offer the girls the time with her and appreciates all the understanding and patience.

Marcia